Download: (SOS33) IPS Recent Topics Hook Enhancement

Adriano Faria

Things are changing about free resources around here, for all developers. Better learn yourself or ask/pay anyone else to do it for you.

I really don't need your cynicism!

Ok...since Adriano doesn't want to support his mod anymore and update it would anyone else care to update it so it can be used?

Well, I have said it twice in the past, the only reason I am still using IPB is because of this mod.

Yes, its still working for me, but with one small bug. So, I need to mention that I tend to remember Adriano almost daily :)...

I am interested to pay/donate if Adriano ever decides to charge for this mod & can find time to make it a paid mod.

If others are interested in paying , plz express your interest here :).

& one qtn, Adriano (hope, you wont mind answering), how many of us should accept or express our intent to pay for this mod that you or any of your team guys will find time to work on this?

You or anybody else that wants to make a donation, for example, it's just ask via PM! But I receive cynicism instead! Tired!!!

Well, I have always praised you & your work :). A couple of friends who also use ipb asked me about this hook of yours. So, is there any possibility of you working to make this a paid mod ???

You or anybody else that wants to make a donation, for example, it's just ask via PM! But I receive cynicism instead! Tired!!!

Ok Adriano there's no sense in playing cat and mouse. You release a free hook and then want money to update it. So, why don't you reveal how much money you want in order to update it. People find the hook useful and would like to have it so enlighten us as to what you want to make it useable again.

Archived