Community

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

View File [HQ] Badges This application will allow admin to setup a badge for any groups in topic view with a large customization options.   Features: [*]Admin can set up

A simple screenshot of the application and the badges list:

The next release 1.1.0 is almost ready and I would just like to share some of the changes: Staff Badges become an application => "Badges" Badge for different groups PSD files And much more

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

As per seeing this on the File Comments:

Little bit disappointed that it's limited to 5 badges.

It means I cannot give each of the groups a badge. Which is a shame.

I have gone ahead and edited the form section. I have edited it to support 15 badges rather than the default of 5. It was a rather easy approach for the edit. Just upload this single file and overwrite the existing file. The zip only contains one(1) file from the mod. A skin_cp file.
Please keep the directory structure intact.

Hope you enjoy!

-Don :smile:
  • 1 month later...

As per seeing this on the File Comments:

I have gone ahead and edited the form section. I have edited it to support 15 badges rather than the default of 5. It was a rather easy approach for the edit. Just upload this single file and overwrite the existing file. The zip only contains one(1) file from the mod. A skin_cp file.
Please keep the directory structure intact.
attachicon.gifadmin.zip

Hope you enjoy!

-Don :smile:

Thanks for that Don, Perfect!

Would you consider adding support to just give certain users badges?

It's cool to give certain groups, makes them more noticeable/special but it would be handy (hopefully not just me) to reward some members with a custom badge to show appreciation for what they do. Yes there's an award system but some people tend to bore of that, this would be nice a nice little addition.

We've had this running quite well for a month or so, but now random people are coming up with the badge in their posts. Any reason why?

I cannot keep this hook if regular members are having the badge showing 'staff' when infact they are just junior members.

its odd, looking for a commonality on LIF forum to see why and cannot find anything.

from what I see it never DOESN"T display one when it should, just in few spots its adding to a members posts.

and not to the member themselves really, just a few posts.

for example I could have one here on this post but in another post somewheres not have one.

odd.

We've had this running quite well for a month or so, but now random people are coming up with the badge in their posts. Any reason why?

I cannot keep this hook if regular members are having the badge showing 'staff' when infact they are just junior members.

I need an example, a link to investigate this problem. Working well in other boards (100+)

Hey,

When are new badges coming? :smile: would be nice to have the same badges but in different colors :smile: or make it easier to change that in Photoshop Please.

And is it possible for a Badge per member?

Badges per member is planned feature, although no time frame was given on when it might be added. Glad someone else would like it too, as I suggested it previously :)