Online List Filter

Axel Wers

Now we have in Filter this:

• Show All Users
  • Show Registered Only
  • Show Guests Only

Problem is that filter Show Guests Only shows spiders bots too (the same Shows All users, but it nevermind)

When I switch filter to Show Guests Only I would expect see list of visitors, not spiders.
Problem is that I have HUGE amount of spiders in online list. It's hard to find human guests there

So should be better when we would have:

• Show All Users
  • Show Registered Only
  • Show Guests Only (without spiders)
  • Show Spiders Only (without human guests)

No.....
Admin CP > System Setting > System > Search Engine Optimization

Keep in mind that any setting you change with regards to the sessions table you most likely won't see instantly unless you empty the sessions table.

Not to open another thread, I think with 3.3.0 upgrade something changed on my board and now it also counts guests/bots as online members in the "Most online" stats (at the bottom of the forum with the rest of the stats). I think I always had it set to count in only registered members. How do I set that back? Thanks.

Not to open another thread, I think with 3.3.0 upgrade something changed on my board and now it also counts guests/bots as online members in the "Most online" stats (at the bottom of the forum with the rest of the stats). I think I always had it set to count in only registered members. How do I set that back? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure its always been like that and the setting to only count registered members is actually a hook.

Archived