Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...

It's been slow getting it done because I have had to finish custom work for the same app (for 3.x) and it's taken many months and leaves me no time. But I am going to be finished with it any time now (only have to fix bugs now, basically) and then I can get this done. I am probably just going to make this for 4.1 now, though, because I don't see much point making it for 4.0 and then everyone immediately switch to 4.1. When 4.1 is released, I doubt many will stick with 4.0 because 4.1 isn't going to be so different as to cause major issues to sites or anything. For the most part it will probably end up that it will work on both 4.0 and 4.1, I'll just have to see how much anything related to coding has changed in 4.1.

Also, the app ahs been MAJORLY changed in the custom version, so I have to figure out what all I am allowed to put in this main app vs. what he is using exclusively where I can figure out exactly what needs to be in the 4.x version. If anyone ahs requests, I keep asking about it in here, but barely get any. Like I said, some things I can't put in it anyway, though due to basically contract purposes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Finally getting around to updating this, in case anyone ahs suggestions. I am updating a lot of apps possibly at the same time, so not sure when I will be done. I was wishing I could finish around Christmas, but that would be impossible for me now, I am thinking because so much I have to learn to get these done.

Anyway, so let me know if anyone desperately wants some new feature or change. Some were already paid for to be custom in a version of the app only for him, so some features I can't put in this, but it hasn't been finalized what can or can't be put in, yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I could use the following functionality, don't know if it's already available? :

- Form field for game date

- Form field (text) for game place (adress, or in my case, which golf course)

- Form field for marker name (text)

- Form field for actual score (text or number)

In other words, just the ability to add a number of form fields to gather info about each game..
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It ahs some of that. It doesn't have the ability to make actual custom fields, though. It just happens to have fields for time, location, scores. Eh, you could make it work for marker too, I guess, by using the Match Styles feature differently than it's technically set up for. I guess you'd have to rename what it says basically.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's still hard to say for sure because I have to keep finishing custom work in the middle of updating this.

It has where you can join with points, but I don't know if I can make it where you pay money because I did it custom for someone and we still haven't got everything settled on what is exclusive and what I can add into the app. It may be a situation where it could be done in a totally different way than I did for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a high priority and someone may be hiring me to speed it up more by working more hours on it to get it done quicker. I just keep being swamped with custom work at the same time and have several apps to update. It's definitely my top public app priority and I am hoping to do this as soon as possible. I meant to have it done way before now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 3/22/2016 at 7:48 PM, Midnight Modding said:

I'm sorry this is taking forever, but it's issue after issue. Now I constantly have hand issues and so the more I type the more it bothers me. Seriously, it's one thing after another. lol.

 

 

Take your time man.

Our website is in no rush to get a 4.1 release right now, because were still waiting on one other applications to go 4.1 friendly before we upgrade.

 

I can say that we would like to ask for custom work once the 4.1 version is released. Is that something that we could possibly get? ^_^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, zheck said:

 

 

Take your time man.

Our website is in no rush to get a 4.1 release right now, because were still waiting on one other applications to go 4.1 friendly before we upgrade.

 

I can say that we would like to ask for custom work once the 4.1 version is released. Is that something that we could possibly get? ^_^

yeah, that is what has really slowed me up is other people having me add custom features to the 3.x version. The only problem is it depends what you want because a lot of things I did for one customer he wanted it unique to his site. but we haven't really finalized what he's allowed to have that I can't do for others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Only that I am "almost" finished with custom work for the 3.x version and told him that I have to get this finished and can't do more custom work until I finish updating all fo my apps. So I should get it done soon. I'm definitely not canceling it or planning on taking long, there's just been constant slowdowns. I sure hope I don't run into many problems with 4.x.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2016 at 5:36 AM, Midnight Modding said:

Only that I am "almost" finished with custom work for the 3.x version and told him that I have to get this finished and can't do more custom work until I finish updating all fo my apps. So I should get it done soon. I'm definitely not canceling it or planning on taking long, there's just been constant slowdowns. I sure hope I don't run into many problems with 4.x.

 

Just inquiring as it has been a month since this post. Any progress?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The customer I was doing custom stuff for just got the final zip form me today, so it took that long to get that all sorted. I don't think I have any work to do other than update these apps now. I have had all kinds of stuff come up slowing me down (health stuff), but any day now I should be able to start knocking a lot of this out quickly. If I don't run into issues figuring the ip.suite 4 code changes out. I am prepared in a lot of areas, so I am hoping for the best.

I'm very sorry it has taken this long. I never intended it to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 6/2/2016 at 9:41 PM, Midnight Modding said:

The customer I was doing custom stuff for just got the final zip form me today, so it took that long to get that all sorted. I don't think I have any work to do other than update these apps now. I have had all kinds of stuff come up slowing me down (health stuff), but any day now I should be able to start knocking a lot of this out quickly. If I don't run into issues figuring the ip.suite 4 code changes out. I am prepared in a lot of areas, so I am hoping for the best.

I'm very sorry it has taken this long. I never intended it to.

 

One month check-in.

Sounds awesome. We still would love this update and will keep checking back within reason.

Hope all is well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

I'm trying to stay positive. If I run into issues, hopefully I will figure them out. Obviously, I want it done as soon as anyone does because I could use the sales too and even if I didn't get sales, I said all along my apps would be updated and so I hate that this long has gone by without it happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...