Even then it's not too easy because standings on the ladder would have to be switched around. Besides, no matter how easy it may be, every feature can't be added in an instant. There are many other features i've added and can only add as many as time allows. It's impossible to add every feature as soon as someone wants it.

There must not be many people who use ladders on their sites with simple or ELO because I think I see the problem and wonder how people haven't noticed this before.

I think all you'll have to do is a simple change from a 1 to a 0 to fix it, but I ened to look a little longer to be mroe sure and then you can try it and see if it fixes it. If i am right, it's still having the right stats in the db, it's just not showing them in the right order.

ok also what are the points set at for wins and losses? Did you happen to use a negative somewhere, maybe? I haven't looked closely at this yet, so i forgot if I made it where the loss points are points which they get or if they are points they lose. lol I;mjust asking all of this in case I need to know it once I've looked over some things. i know onwe thing which could possibly be the issue.

Either way, just don't end the tournament until I figure it out that way it won't risk awarding the wrong team. It's probably only for that simple method also.

Oh I see your problem. you have nothing entered for win weight or loss weight. So every time a team wins or loses their points are not changing. You're supposed to enter numbers for those if you use simple method.

edit: or at leats on that form it said 0. Maybe thatw as a fresh form and not the edit form.

edit 2: on your screen of the edit form it says 1 and 1.

edit 3: but on your display there it shows 0 points for everyone. If you have it at 0 and 0 or 1 and 1 it would explain the problem because everyone would be getting the same points, whether they win or lose.

edit4: wait I'm dumb on the 1 and 1.... if you had that it would not be a problem. But 0 and 0 would.

It would fix it from this point on, but if you want to fix it for previous results you would pretty much have to edit in the database. Have you done many simple method before and had it happen? I really need to think of a way to have it obvious ont he form because there are several places like that which could be confusing. I am guessing many people don't use the points system itself so then the win points and loss points arent even shown on the form, but when both types are on the form it could get more confusing. I also saw a few other confusing areas.