bring the TAB back

Jai Haze

• Management

^^Signed, sealed, agreed.... this.... both points... i hit tab, i darn well expect to be moved to the next tabindex.... not have this silly editor make 4 spaces for me.... and... jeez louise... can we have functional STE again this year?

I've been stuck with RTE... simply because i utterly refuse to type out the bbcodes when i type code all day every day ANYWAY....

It is supremely evil, and mangles code... and don't dare try to swap mid-edit... :rofl:

Now I've restored normal tabbing, do you promise to write full sentences with the occasional new line? ;)

It's just a tribute to his remarkable patience and talent. If he stops now then we might never see another entertaining moment like

Marcher talking to himself.

.... What can I say to this? I'm just a tad bit off the wall, are we not all in some fashion?

Now I've restored normal tabbing, do you promise to write full sentences with the occasional new line? :wink:

I can make the full-fledged attempt :).

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The problem is that you then lose the ability to TAB text in the text editor.[/size][/font][/color]

Is it really so hard to hit space 4 times?

Is it just me or is it tabbing to the search box?

It is...... which is truly odd, the editor has a tabindex of 2, post has a tabindex of 1, more reply options has a tabindex of 0.
That search form has a tabindex of 6.... now I am quite interested to know how it is doing that trick.

Marcher go back to incomplete sentences until Matt fixes this.

-.-... I seriously need to hold onto my Post button until the thought is not only completely formed, but fully considered if I have become a source of entertainment.
I am more intelligent than my typed words sometimes make me seem, my brain simply goes along faster than I am able to type.
I am not amused.

Alt + Tab works for me in Chrome on OSX.

ALT+Tab in Winders switches between programs. Obviously MacOS is awkward. :smile:

Sorry. I was just teasing. My apologies Marcher, I know you to be quite intelligent. :smile:

Yes, he's quite intelligent. At least when he's not disagreeing with me. :whistle:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The problem is that you then lose the ability to TAB text in the text editor.

If you really want to tab out, then:

/public/js/3rd_party/ckeditor/ips_config.js

Comment out

config.tabSpaces = 4;

this isnt anywhere in the ips config file

Archived