Need a simpler way to moderate tags and topic titles

SubStrider

Opening the thread, edit the first post, advance editor, edit the tags. This gets a bit cumbersome if most of your members don't feel like adding tags properly. The moderators are willing to make the changes but only if it is easy.

Similarly for editing topic titles it is time consuming. It was much easier on VB where you just needed to double click next to a topic title and edit the text.

Can there be a central and user friendly way of editing tags and topic titles?

Wow very nice. See things like these should be default. Thank you.

Can you however answer one question. Does it handle pre-defined tags and can I manage the thread prefix too from this system? Actually that is what my moderators are trying to do these days.

Wow very nice. See things like these should be default. Thank you.

Can you however answer one question. Does it handle pre-defined tags and can I manage the thread prefix too from this system? Actually that is what my moderators are trying to do these days.

It is not capable of handling pre-defined tags...

It would be awesome if IP added a AJAX topic title edit and tag edit while in forum view. It is very time consuming going into every topic if you need to do a lot of editing.

There is an AJAX topic title edit function in the forum view, isn't it?

• 2 months later...

It is not capable of handling pre-defined tags...

There is an AJAX topic title edit function in the forum view, isn't it?

Meanwhile Thanks for the Mod :D , I wanted to add that it would be even more fantastic if you could add these functions:

- Ability to decide which groups can access the tool.

- If you decide to Acp also give users easy access to the instrument, should automatically use it only for their topic and not those of others.

-Integration with "Advanced Tags & Prefix".

Archived