The IPS Client Resources is annoying

Kandice

So this is the new Menu bar we get in version 3.3? Right now you just hover your mouse over it and it collapse. You have to click elsewhere and it close. It keep opening for me when I try to navigate through the menu. So annoying. It also confusing when I can't find Marketplace but it buried inside IPS Client Resource.

Hope there option that let you click on it instead just hover mouse it open. And can you guy make the Navigation Tab round, why a 70s block?

How about making the menu links block-level elements? That would make the click area for most of them two or three times larger.

I'm not keen on the marketplace link being buried either, but maybe its being there will actually bring more attention. Meh.

Ding...
and NOW I truly realize why I have a burning need to skin it...
the click-able area is less than half the menu... the color... meh, I could live with...
It NOT actually functioning as a menu item should(link takes up menu width) is precisely what bugs me so much.

Just to note:

• dark background of the dropdown looks ugly
  • when you open a page including the dropdown, the arrow is missing (or wrong color)
  • if you go on a subpage of any page including the dropdown (e.g. marketplace -> ip.board OR translations -> any languagepack) the dropdown entry is no longer marked as active

Just to note:

• dark background of the dropdown looks ugly
  • when you open a page including the dropdown, the arrow is missing (or wrong color)
  • if you go on a subpage of any page including the dropdown (e.g. marketplace -> ip.board OR translations -> any languagepack) the dropdown entry is no longer marked as active

1) Dark background being ugly is (1) a personal opinion, and (2) being considered by the skin designer. It is the same design used for the 'More Apps' menu, which collectively testers thought was more appropriate than the style used by the user info menu.

2) This was reported to the tracker today

3) You should report this to the tracker

Archived