Community

Download: (SOS33) Enhanced Member Edit

Adriano Faria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adriano,
Running into some issues with this on a new 3.3.4 board...

Admin groups that aren't listed in conf_global as an 'admin_group' only see the 'validating' group as a primary and secondary group options on the front end even though they have ACP access... If I list them in the 'admin_group' in the conf_global.php and set restritions so they can't promote members to an admin group... They can still promote members to an admin group...

Basically, how to reproduce...
Create a new group, and give the group ACP access... Put a test member in there and login as that test member... See if you can change the member group of a any other member...

Edited by Aiwa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How to allow moderators edit the user without having access to ACP? Thanks

Yes I'm too having this problem
I have recently updated the board and replace enhance member edit (31) with (33) and Now my super-mods can no longer edit user profiles even with full edit rights I don't want to give them ACP access.

A list of permissions used to get it working would be nice to have as a compare chart.

It works on the admin account just not for my super-mods unless I give them ACP access

• 7 months later...

I am having trouble getting this hook to work correctly. I have set up a group to have access to the ACP and given permissions to "Can edit members" and "Can change members groups". When I go to edit a members accounts, both the primary and secondary groups are blank with these errors: "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_9/skin_mod.php on line 846 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_9/skin_mod.php on line 864"

It looks like a skin issue and I recached all the skins but the error still persists.

I am using ip.board 3.4.x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...