Download: Inline Image Uploader for IP.Board 3.x

phpony

Can someone help me with the jpeg compression setting? How do I make it so the image doesn't get compress at all? I want the image quality to remain the way it is with no compression.

In upload.php, I see the following...

/* Configuration */
define( 'MAX_IMAGE_WIDTH', 1024 );
define( 'JPEG_COMPRESSION', 75 );

I try setting it to 0 and the image get really bad. Try setting it to 100 and image is better but still get compress...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to change the text on the uploader where it says "Send it to the Server" and the button which also says "Send it to the Server".

Go to manage languages in ACP, choose your language, search for the term "Send it to the Server", should be in core/public_js.

%7Boption%7D

Change to what ever you like, it will change both, for instance, I have changed mine to "Send it to the pope" and it shows on both language strings.

%7Boption%7D

I hope that is what you needed.

P.S: My comment 'Send it to the pope' was not intended to offend anyone, it was the first thing that came to mind, if it did offend, apologies :smile:

Go to manage languages in ACP, choose your language, search for the term "Send it to the Server", should be in core/public_js.

[img]

[/img]

Change to what ever you like, it will change both, for instance, I have changed mine to "Send it to the pope" and it shows on both language strings.

[img]

[/img]

I hope that is what you needed.

P.S: My comment 'Send it to the pope' was not intended to offend anyone, it was the first thing that came to mind, if it did offend, apologies :smile:

I found it funny! Haha

Ok, I have tried this but it gives me this message.

System Error

Can not translate protected language pack

Google is your friend. However this may help you.

Edit your core_sys_lang via phpmyadmin and set lang_protected to 0. You should have no problems in editing the language string.

When you have finished, make sure that you restore lang_protected to 1, it is protected for a very good reason.

I did use Google but nothing spewed up from these forums so I decided not to trust it and wait for a response from an expert like yourself! ;)

Done. Thank you.
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

IPB 3.4. I have installed the mod.

chmod 755 on uploads/

chmod 755 on uploads/inline

chmod 755 on uploads/inline/upload.php

I have remove the .htaccess in uploads and uploads/inline

When I click on the Sent it to the server, it uploads correctly the file (I see it on my server)

But the message is blank, nothing.

Any idea ? :sad:

Does it work with the default editor of IPB ?

I got

<script type='text/javascript'>
		var editor = window.parent.CKEDITOR.instances.edit5978;
		var image = editor.document.createElement('img');
		image.setAttribute( 'src', 'https://blublu.org/uploads/inline/1/52a8f0149b1c6_test.png' );
		image.setAttribute( 'alt', '' );
		editor.insertElement( image );
		window.parent.CKEDITOR.dialog.getCurrent().hide();
	</script>

But it does not work, I have no message in the box :)

It's blank :)

Archived