Download: [VN32] Sticky Message

VAHID

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be nice if you could add a small X to close the message. While this look very nice and very useful, it will annoy the hell out of people because it cannot be close.

What would also be great is if a date and time range could be added in a later version, so that it would only be displayed during that period of time.

Was thinking more of addinfg an image.

I did open the hook yesterday and noted that the css was there.

I will take a look at adding an image instead of the red block. Thanks

You can use html to display an image instead of text. The only problem is if the image has any size to it then it blocks the view of the sidebar.

When I open "new content", then I choose "members" in "By content type" and "By section" I get something like that (image with blurred links):

post-195561-0-80559600-1329690555.png

Has anyone noticed something similar?

This only since installing this hook?

Have you removed the hook and tried to see if its definantly the hook?

Vahid are you going to provide feedback to anyone here?

There is a message by Vahid stating he has no permissions to view any of these support topics which I think is ridiculous on IPB's part but you can PM him for support!

[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]Page content [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]is displayed [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]properly. Just content of the hook is messed up.[/size][/font][/color]

I have a similar issue as this when viewing certain files in IP.Downloads, the bbcode basically isnt rendering correctly with the links..

Yeh he PM'd me explaining that he didn't have a license. Not quite sure why he is submitting mods without one??? I told him in my PM reply that many people have questions, and some with problems that need resolving. I continued to say maybe Erhen could reply on his behalf.

Sorry guys I know its late but finally im here . Now i working on version 2. New version will be available soon!

Can't wait to download this later! Question: Would it be possible to have different sticky messages shown based on their group in a later version?

Yes Of course ( in version 3 )

Is it possible to edit the backround image?

A red block isnt perfect for everyone.

Thanks

Sure in version 2 you can change color!

This looks fantastic. Can't wait to use it (after upgrading though).

If we could have more like that based on groups, different colors, positions etc would be great! [img]

[/img]

Sure in version 2 you can.

Does the message in some certain area of the board?

Maybe in version 3 .

Would be nice if you could add a small X to close the message. While this look very nice and very useful, it will annoy the hell out of people because it cannot be close.

This feature will be in version 2.

What would also be great is if a date and time range could be added in a later version, so that it would only be displayed during that period of time.

Maybe in version 3 .

Anyway to add multiple message support? So I can set up 2 or 3 different messages for different usergroups?

Its possible in version 3.

Great mod, however, I was wondering would it be possible to html it work with HTML and so on?

Using htnml is different things and need another mod because this mod is mostly static. but good idea.

When I open "new content", then I choose "members" in "By content type" and "By section" I get something like that (image with blurred links):

Ok , I will check. But first try to disabling other hooks and test again.

[color=#333333][font=arial,sans-serif][size=4]Page content [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial,sans-serif][size=4]is displayed [/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial,sans-serif][size=4]properly. Just content of the hook is messed up.[/size][/font][/color]

I have a similar issue as this when viewing certain files in IP.Downloads, the bbcode basically isnt rendering correctly with the links..

Now i working on this problem .

Archived