Please Revert the Moderating Team Page

Rimi

One very simple change to admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php to sort the groups, e.g. for IPB 3.3.4 is:

Line: 378

Change:

'select'	 => 'm.*, m.member_id as my_member_id'

To:

'select'	 => 'm.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,field(m.member_group_id,4,6,14,9,7,12) as group_sort'

and Line 395:

'order' => 'm.members_display_name',

To:

'order' => 'group_sort,m.members_display_name',

where 4,6,14,9,7,12 are the group IDs for my custom moderating team, i.e. 4 is the Root admin, 6 is Admin, 9 is Global Mod, 7 Mod etc. Be sure to list all IDs of your team there, otherwise the unknown IDs are listed first.

Great now all I'm getting are Server 500 Errors on that page, Changed it back and its still doing the same ......

I would like more options for the display of the Moderator Team page.

IMHO it should be possible to use that page to present the moderator team, instead of just listing the names. Therefore it would be useful to be able to show selected profile fields or other data that is relevant to let the community get acquainted with the staff.

IMHO similar functions are needed for 'The Moderator Team' and Memberlist.

• 2 weeks later...

Great now all I'm getting are Server 500 Errors on that page, Changed it back and its still doing the same ......

I advise in the future that you check and backup the code before playing with it. Chances are something on your forum is different to his, hence the error. You cannot blame his attempt at helping.

Archived