Aura

connorhawke

Aura

Aura is a serene, upbeat style that is sure to take a shine to your community. A calm blaze of blue and white is embellished with radiant pixels ... and life.

Ultra-compatible, thanks to the use of an overriding CSS and zero direct edits to default templates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

There is an issue with showing quotes, all that shows is one line to the left of quoted post text and the background color is the same as the rest of the page.

Any fix for this?

That is an intended simplification of the quote style, that eliminates unnecessary styling. If you would like to customize it to suit your desires, please modify the p.citation and div.blockquote attributes in /* {CSS} ipb_common.css */ at css.css. If you need further help, please reply.

If I see enough requests, and/or hear good reasons, to change the style of a particular part of a skin, I might do that for a future version.

To anyone having issues with or questions about the skin, if you're looking for a resolution, then please - for the time being - post in this thread instead of via a review, as I will be automatically notified of such in the former but not currently the latter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no post count requirement, mister. Just log in and follow the simple instruction provided at the link.

Considering that you suspended my account. For apparent abusive behaviour:

I never abused anyone

8535288648_ee9c67918f_o.png

and:

8534182603_403ea08a0f_o.png

Spamming - wow.

I posted because your posts said I had to post 5 posts, before I could view the skins.

That in itself is wrong.

8535293224_06c1663118_o.png

I think you made my decision very easy, if you treat all your members like this, imagine how you treat your customers :cry:

Is there actually a demo account we can use instead of registering?

Demos were originally public, but due to ripping and subsequent warez trading, we've made them private until we find a better solution. I apologise for any inconvenience. Nonetheless, if you do not wish to register for whatever reason, there are still screenshots.

Considering that you suspended my account. For apparent abusive behaviour:

I never abused anyone

8535288648_ee9c67918f_o.png

and:

8534182603_403ea08a0f_o.png

Spamming - wow.

I posted because your posts said I had to post 5 posts, before I could view the skins.

That in itself is wrong.

8535293224_06c1663118_o.png

I think you made my decision very easy, if you treat all your members like this, imagine how you treat your customers :cry:

It does not help your case much that your posts, consisting of blatant spam and abuse, are still there. This is standard moderation procedure on many sites. A slap on the wrists to treat naughty behaviour on the forums in no way implies anything about the treatment of customers in a business relationship.

The post that said you needed 5 posts is outdated, and I apologise for the confusion. The link should have led you to the updated instruction.

Demos were originally public, but due to ripping and subsequent warez trading, we've made them private until we find a better solution. I apologise for any inconvenience. Nonetheless, if you do not wish to register for whatever reason, there are still screenshots.

Actually I just registered an account and normal members can not change themes at all!

post-289068-0-49209400-1362605724_thumb.

The demo link leads you to instructions.

Sounds to me like you need to change the way your customers view these skins.

For most customers, this is way to much just to view a skin, and then with all the confusion of making 5 posts to be able to view the skins, you get banned for being abusive and spamming.

No win situation! :cry:

Archived