Download: (EJ32) Profile Manager

Poison Light

File Name: (EJ32) Profile Manager
File Submitter: EdgarJ
File Submitted: 24 Dec 2011
File Updated: 27 Dec 2011
File Category: Modifications

With (EJ32) Profile Manager you can easily edit the profile skin of your users in your acp. Just select a profile layout.
You are also able to hide blocks if you dont want to show them.

Note:
- Suggestions welcome, just reply in the support topic.
- No Renewal, free updates.
- Report bugs in support topic.

To-Do:
- More Layouts (Around 3 á 4)
- Option to show signature's in the profile.

Step 1: Import the Hook File:
Log in to your IP.Board Admin CP and visit the System tab -> Applications & Modules -> Manage Hooks page. In the 'Install a New Hook' section, browse to the XML file included with these instructions and click Open.

Step 2: Admin CP Setup:
Still inside the Admin CP, visit the System tab -> Tools & Settings -> System Settings page, and click on the Hooks tab. There will be a section here entitled (EJ32) Profile Manager. Click on this to adjust the settings for this hook, then click the Update Settings button.

Click here to download this file

when i added this to my forum it took away my ibeconomy points, my signature, and my song in my members profiles
is this something that can be fixed?

what would i have to do to make this work i mean all in all this is great i have been fiddling around with the profile cause i love the way 3.1 profiles looked

when i added this to my forum it took away my ibeconomy points, my signature, and my song in my members profiles

is this something that can be fixed?

what would i have to do to make this work i mean all in all this is great i have been fiddling around with the profile cause i love the way 3.1 profiles looked

So all your addon hooks in your profile are going away, right?

So all your addon hooks in your profile are going away, right?

yes they are i just took the code for the horizontal view and put it in my profile modern section lol and used it that way for now till this gets fixed and it works(well with the addons)

but other than that i love it i cant wait for more option and stuff u will add in the future

yes they are i just took the code for the horizontal view and put it in my profile modern section lol and used it that way for now till this gets fixed and it works(well with the addons)

Ok ill take a look.

but other than that i love it i cant wait for more option and stuff u will add in the future

Suggestions / ideas welcome.

Ok ill take a look.

Suggestions / ideas welcome.

Possibly make a way to move things around freely in the profile itself for all members
Make a way to make the boxes in the profile transparent
Top Friend list instead of just all of the friends

just a few will ask a few members if they have any ideas
  • 8 months later...

Archived