Auto Reply to Topics

Adriano Faria

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Auto Reply to Topics

File Submitter: Adriano Faria

File Submitted: 16 Dec 2011

File Category: Moderation Tools

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x

This application will create an automatic reply to topics posted in specific forums. A new tab will be added in Manage Forums so you can choose in which forum will use, the author of auto reply and the content of reply. Topic author will also receive a notification about the automatic reply in his/her topic.

here to download this file

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sort of meant, in topic view... you can just select a response and it will post that immediately. Although this may be best as a separate app.

To me it sounds like you want to use "Topic Multi-Moderation" (which is already in the software). That can be used for automated replies, without doing any moderation actions.

Installed and it hung up on the install where it cue's the skins then went to a 500 internal server error. I backed out and tryed again and it tried to hang but installed, went to add auto reply to a forum, added message, and when i hit the "save forum" button i got the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function showError() on a non-object in /home/sigresou/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/autoreply/extensions/admin/forum_form.php on line 109

Did you made the edit? Created a topic after it?

If no error is showed, it's really hard (or impossible) to try to fix something that I don't know what's happening.

I use it on my live board and tested the app in other boards (as you can see above) and it works.

Help me to help you! Anything different on your installation? Another APP that handles with post? A hook? Strict mode ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived