Download: (SOS32) Topics Being Viewed Now

Adriano Faria

on a new installation does not work

post-207108-0-70312200-1349123907_thumb.

this is really strange is a bit annoying that is exactly what I was looking for the hook

Look, I don't think you know how this hook works. According to the stats on your screenshot, there's only YOU online and you are on board index. Already told you that SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE READING A TOPIC, otherwise the sidebar block WON'T APPEAR.

Open ANY topic on a new tab and press F5 on board index (previous tab)! You'll see the hook works!
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just want to say, works fine for me on 3.4.5. If its not working for you make sure you follow every single step, and like dev said, make sure someone IS reading a thread. I was able to do it myself even, make a new tab and go look at a topic the other tab should be the board index (forum index). Refresh your forum index and you will see it works.

Thanks for this great mod. Its really a neat one.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say, works fine for me on 3.4.5. If its not working for you make sure you follow every single step, and like dev said, make sure someone IS reading a thread. I was able to do it myself even, make a new tab and go look at a topic the other tab should be the board index (forum index). Refresh your forum index and you will see it works.

Thanks for this great mod. Its really a neat one.

Hey thanks for the tip on how to test this file's functionality. Perfect.

Thanks for this hook Adriano, works great on our 3.4.5 board. If you're ever considering adding an extra feature, I may have a small suggestion? To include in the settings which Forums to exclude from showing? No biggie, it's great as is. Was just throwing that out just in case lol.

Adriano, are you still planning to release an extended (paid) version of this hook? Cause I'm really interested in it. :smile:

Thanks for this hook Adriano, works great on our 3.4.5 board. If you're ever considering adding an extra feature, I may have a small suggestion? To include in the settings which Forums to exclude from showing? No biggie, it's great as is. Was just throwing that out just in case lol.

Done in a new version: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

It also has an ajax popup to list members who are viewing the topic.

Waiting to be approved.

• 2 months later...

Archived