Download: Cleancut

Taylor J

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Cleancut
File Submitter: TheRevTastic
File Submitted: 12 Dec 2011
File Category: Light Skins

I am proud to release the long awaited, but yet unofficial, update to Cleancut!

With this skin you get:

• The original PSD logo file
  • No skin author copyright!
  • and your favorite skin back!

This skin supports the latest versions of all of IPS products expect for Nexus.

This skin is free of charge and will remain that way, but as it is free support for it will not be like that of a paid skin, updates will generally be waited for as I would like to get all bugs fixed at one time in the skin.

The reason there is no author copyright as well is that I did not make this skin nor own the rights and do not feel right by having my copyright in it.

I am also not charging for this skin but I do take donations as this will be work that I am doing for free.

This skin will be updated regularly until an official one is made or one is made by an IPS staff member.

Click here to download this file

Thank you for making this skin for free, however, I must donate to you for making it available. How do I do this?

Also, how can I add the icons/links back under the user's profile: View My Gallery | PM Me, etc.?

There is a donation link in my signature, its the one in the sentence saying "I'm trying to get IP.Downloads and IP.Nexus...."

I'll see about adding those icons/links back when I get home later today and tell you how to then :).

Thank you for making this skin for free, however, I must donate to you for making it available. How do I do this?

Also, how can I add the icons/links back under the user's profile: View My Gallery | PM Me, etc.?

Quick question, by under the users profile do you mean the user_info to the left
<--------

Or under the actual users profile page?

Strange, it seems it's not just this one, though I've never seen it before I just switched to a different skin to check something and I ended up with a 'More' dropdown menu again. Guess I was wrong.

I'm thinking it's something IPS put in to make it happen if your nav links become to much to fit on your navbar.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived