24/7 Support

Nouf

Please note this topic

http://community.inv...support-issues/

I would like to bring to your attention the complete lack of service i have had to endure over the past 48hrs, my site is still down, and yet it seems i will have to wait for the US guys to awake before i get a resolution

I am extremely disappointed in the service, clearly what i deemed to be critical is far different to what you guys deem critical

I would like a reply as to why i have to suffer so long to get my site operational, i wouldn't mind if the issue was less than critical, i could live with that, but when a site is off line and i don't see any 24/7 support for critical issues, i take that as poor service

I really do think IPB needs to resolve what they define as critical service

Can i also ask who do i make a compliant to, or will you engage with me on this thread?

regards

I'm not sure I understand what you are complaining about, you acknowledge the 48hr SLA in your other topic, but complain that a response in 24hrs is not good enough ?? If you need a better SLA there is a Business License available for that. IPS have met the SLA terms that you agreed to when purchasing your license.

I'll also note that not all Technical Support staff members are in the USA, there are some here in the UK too.

I'm not sure I understand what you are complaining about, you acknowledge the 48hr SLA in your other topic, but complain that a response in 24hrs is not good enough ?? If you need a better SLA there is a Business License available for that. IPS have met the SLA terms that you agreed to when purchasing your license.

I'll also note that not all Technical Support staff members are in the USA, there are some here in the UK too.

My forum is down so i deem that to be a critcal issue. try having your forum down for over 50 hours then come back to me

You will note that it says that there is support for crictical issues 24/7, yet i have yet to really have support what i consider for critcial issues, why advertise that you have staff when thats not really what i call service, maybe you and me have a different ideas of service

If there is staff in the UK, why have i not received any help?

thanks

I'm sorry to hear you've had a delay in response. If your community is completely inoperative then its important to mark the support ticket as critical.

There is support available over the weekends, although the response time are a little bit slower than during the weekday, but it is available. Advanced support issues / billing / accounts etc are only available during the week.

If you wished to file a separate issue regarding the delay in support, please start a new ticket with ATTN: Management

• Management

I'm sorry that you deleted the ID field in your database. I'm also disappointed that you're unhappy with the response time in spite of the technicians involved going well beyond the scope of company policy to help rebuild your database - which is frankly, outside the bounds of support.

Nonetheless, I'm pleased your issue was resolved. :)

Archived