[EN34] Ajax Thanks

Elad Nava

[EN34] Ajax Thanks

Warning: Does not work on IPB4.

This modification adds the ability for members to thank posters via Ajax. In addition, it keeps track of the number of times each member has been thanked and displays it in each post. It is very light-weight and adds no additional queries to the Topic View. It can automatically collapse the thankers if the list is too long. It can also integrate with (T30) Hide Content to show hidden content in posts simply by clicking the Thanks Button. Upon clicking the Thanks Button, the thanks will be added via Ajax and the thanks box below the post will flash three times to indicate that the post has been thanked. Finally, users can later choose to Remove Thanks if they regret clicking the button.

If you bought this modification on Invisionize and need the new version for IPB 3.4.x, please PM me your transaction ID and PayPal e-mail that you used when you purchased the mod.

The price of the mod is $12 because IPS comission is 10% + $0.50, meaning I would only get around $10 from the money, which is the original price of this modification on Invisionize.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

v1.0.7:
Added support for IPB 3.3.x :smile:

Please import hook_ipb33.xml. Let me know if you have any issues.

Hello,

1.How could I find out all list of ever thanked users?

2.Could you insert thanks from [an23] thanks it was on ipb2.3.6

1. With a database query: (Run in Admin CP or phpMyAdmin)

select p.thanked, m.* from profile_portal p LEFT JOIN members m on m.member_id=p.pp_member_id  where p.thanked != 0 

2. It would require a custom modification to convert it for the new data type.

• 2 weeks later...

I try uninstall the Ajax Thanks mod to install new version, but now everyone Thanks become 0 and everyone who Thanks is now also all gone. Is there anyway to get this back? This is terrifying because everyone is going outrage right now on my forum.

Please help, thanks.

I bought it also 2 years ago from his website and now he don't have that site any more and no way i going buy this again,money don't grow on
trees... :mad:

Name:
Hannah Nava (The recipient of this payment is Verified)

Total amount:
-$10.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$10.00 USD

Item Title:
[EN30] Ajax Thanks v1.0.2
Item Number:
Date:
Feb 23, 2010
Time:
09:43:08 GMT-05:00
Completed

• 2 weeks later...

If you already purchased the mod on Invisionize, please send me an e-mail (to the PayPal e-mail you paid) with your transaction ID and I'll send the new version.

And, very important, DO NOT uninstall the previous version when you upgrade, just upload the new version on top of it. Otherwise, all thanks will be gone. This is also clearly written in the instructions.

If you already purchased the mod on Invisionize, please send me an e-mail (to the PayPal e-mail you paid) with your transaction ID and I'll send the new version.

And, very important, DO NOT uninstall the previous version when you upgrade, just upload the new version on top of it. Otherwise, all thanks will be gone. This is also clearly written in the instructions.

Elad got back with me same day with the new file. He keeps up his reputation of great customer service which is why I own several of his products :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Elad,

Will this be updated for 3.3.1? It borks out at the moment when attempting to use it.

"Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /public_html/hooks/ajaxThanksPostData_2da032beaff25ae80937964cee986465.php on line 104"

Cheers

Nick

Archived