We are closed Thursday 23rd November and Friday 24th November. Support is still available via your client center but response times may be delayed.
Invision Community
Adriano Faria

Upload Disclaimer on IP.Downloads Categories

Details!

Board version? Downloads version? PHP version? Using Custom Fields? Etc.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, here:

Board: 3.4.5

Downloads: 2.5.4

PHP: 5.3.26

Disclaimer doesn't work with or without tags, custom fields.

IP Board 3.4.5
PHP Version 5.2.17

After install, I am unable to edit categories. Any ideas?

Which error do you got ? There's a incompatibility warning with PHP 5.2.X in this file/support topic:

Compatibility:

• IP.Board 3.4.X & 3.3.X
  • IP.Downloads 2.5.X
  • PHP 5.3.X. Detected a FATAL ERROR in PHP 5.2.X

Still experiencing this issue -_-

This doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. Takes users straight to upload page.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, here:

Board: 3.4.5

PHP: 5.3.26

Disclaimer doesn't work with or without tags, custom fields.

Still experiencing this issue -_-

What's New in Version 1.1.1:

• Fixed the error with custom field

I noticed (something must have changed AGAIN on Downloads) an error in custom fields with option Field MUST be completed and not left empty? set to YES.

Workin fine now on LOCALHOST (with Board: 3.4.5, Downloads: 2.5.4 and PHP: 5.3.13) and on my live board (with Board: 3.4.5, Downloads: 2.5.4 and PHP: 5.3.27): http://www.screencast.com/t/am4FfcOC

What's New in Version 1.1.1:

• Fixed the error with custom field

I noticed (something must have changed AGAIN on Downloads) an error in custom fields with option Field MUST be completed and not left empty? set to YES.

Workin fine now on LOCALHOST (with Board: 3.4.5, Downloads: 2.5.4 and PHP: 5.3.13) and on my live board (with Board: 3.4.5, Downloads: 2.5.4 and PHP: 5.3.27): http://www.screencast.com/t/am4FfcOC

Hmm, doesn't fix the issue. I did test disabling custom field, and it worked when I did. But, I obviously can't disable the custom fields I have.

I can't install this add-on.

My /admin folder has another name on the server, so I manually uploaded /downloadsuploaddisclaimer folder to /myadminfolder/applications_addon/other/

And in Manage Applications & Modules I see no "...Applications Not Installed, you'll see Terms of Service. Click on Install link".

All I see - my default applications (System, Forums, Members, Downloads) and nothing below.

Thanks!

I used FAR to upload files by FTP.

Now I used cPanel and file manager. I uploaded a ZIP file and extracted to necessary folder.

It seems that FAR worked incorrectly due to very long file path (too much sub-folders inside).

Now I see your application!

I can delete my posts if you want.