Mobile Skin Requests

Rimi

Please add the following to the mobile skin.

1) Follow button in topic view (and maybe everywhere else but I only care about topic view myself).
2) Fast reply in threads. This was in 3.1....replying to threads in mobile skin has gotten slightly annoying now...
3) Basic moderation tools like locking or deleting threads. Also access to the moderator cp specifically the report center.

• 3 months later...

My own mobile skin request:
It would be a much better experience if the board would detect what type of browser I have and deliver the appropriate skin. As it is, if I'm on my phone, I have to click "Use Mobile version", and then when I come back to my desktop browser, it loads the mobile version, and I have to click "Use Full Version". Are there any mods that load different skins based on something like the user-agent string?

My own mobile skin request:

It would be a much better experience if the board would detect what type of browser I have and deliver the appropriate skin. As it is, if I'm on my phone, I have to click "Use Mobile version", and then when I come back to my desktop browser, it loads the mobile version, and I have to click "Use Full Version". Are there any mods that load different skins based on something like the user-agent string?

Do you have your user-agents correctly set?

If you're on your phone it should detect it if you have it set properly.

Ah, thanks. The Android user-agent is not mapped to the Mobile skin by default for some reason, works perfect now.

Yeah that same issue ended up happening to me after an update a while back, and that's what happened. It got disabled for some reason.

Glad to see it's working for you though.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived