(e34) Points Per Name Style

(e) Eric

%7Boption%7D

File Name: (e34) Points Per Name Style

File Submitter: (e) Eric

File Submitted: 27 Nov 2011

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x

Charge Points Per Name Style. An ibEconomy Plug-in with accompanying shop item. Name appears styled throughout the board, thanks in large part to Terabyte's Group Format hook. Also displays styled within ibEconomy. This plug-in is designed so that you don't need to have Group Format also installed.

This requires IPB 3.4+ and ibEconomy 2.0.7+. For earlier IPB versions (3.2.3+) please use version 1.0.3.

Main Settings:

• On/Off
  • Default to (TB) Group Format?

Public:
  • Sell ability to customize own or other's display names
  • Bold/italic/background/text/outline/shadow

ACP:
  • View and Edit current styled names
  • Add new styled name
  • Set a timer so styles are removed automatically after a certain amount of time
  • Use shadow instead of outline

here to download this file

It is not only a hook but also an ibEconomy plug-in. So you need to upload the contents of the upload folder in addition to installing the hook. The shop item file is one of the files.

@Gizmo, Perhaps in the future I could create a hook that could stand alone. For now it is just for users of ibEconomy.

I've installed this on my board and everything's gone great, I've added a few styles which users can buy etc, but I already had a hook which made the usernames formatted with the group colours everywhere. I've since disabled it but even when an item is active on my account, it still shows my group colour everywhere except my profile?

Do you mean Group Format? When I disable it, then everything works fine. Perhaps try uninstalling that hook completely.

I've uninstalled [Mod-Mall] Group Name Formatting and yet everything is still formatted.

I can see iBEconomy trying to format elsewhere such as status update comments and who's online.. I'm not sure what's going on tbh.

See: http://offtopichut.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry about posting this in the wrong thread before Eric.

I'm getting a database error and when I look up the SQL error log, I get this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:17:53 +0000

Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'pp.ibEco_plugin_ppns_prefix' in 'field list'

IP Address: 182.53.15.242 - /forums/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mySQL query error: SELECT s.id, s.member_id, s.member_name, s.seo_name, s.login_type, s.running_time, s.member_group, s.uagent_type,pp.ibEco_plugin_ppns_prefix, pp.ibEco_plugin_ppns_suffix FROM sessions s  LEFT JOIN profile_portal pp ON ( s.member_id = pp.pp_member_id )   WHERE running_time > 1334073773

.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

| File																																	 | Function																																	 | Line No.			  |

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|

| admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/boards.php							 | [ibEconomyPPNSActionBoardIndex].getActiveUserDetails										   | 56					  |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php																	 | [public_forums_forums_boards].doExecute																	   | 306						   |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'