Rearrange Application Tabs

connorhawke

I think it should be possible by default to rearrange tabs across categories (e.g. so an IPS Add On app tab can appear prior to a Root Application app tab, etc.).

The current layout seems unnecessarily restrictive.

Also, I recommend adding a feature that enables the addition of tabs that correspond with certain pages/sections e.g. in IP.Content.

If there were a default option to incorporate IPC pages into the main navigation on IPB and related apps, in some cases that could make a site's features seem better integrated. For example, the Gallery or Marketplace could be seen as part of the entire site rather than just part of the forum software.

If there were a default option to incorporate IPC pages into the main navigation on IPB and related apps, in some cases that could make a site's features seem better integrated. For example, the Gallery or Marketplace could be seen as part of the entire site rather than just part of the forum software.

Sorry not exactly sure what trying to achieve.

If wanting the IP.Content tab to appear with all the other 'tabs' then it already does this.

If wanting the IP.Content tab to appear before the forum tab then this can also be done very easily with no editing of any template

If meaning something else then can you please explain

Sorry not exactly sure what trying to achieve.

If wanting the IP.Content tab to appear with all the other 'tabs' then it already does this.

If wanting the IP.Content tab to appear before the forum tab then this can also be done very easily with no editing of any template

If meaning something else then can you please explain

I mean the option to have a tab for any IP.Content page appear anywhere among the primary_nav tabs via simple reordering.

Archived