Download: Group Icon Pack 1

william16

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Group Icon Pack 1
File Submitter: william16
File Submitted: 20 Nov 2011
File Category: Group Team Icons

Hello.

This is my first created item for sale on the IPS marketplace, you may purchase the item here, but i recommend you purchase it at my forum where you will have access to submit tickets for assistance on installation should you need it.

forum here:

http://aviation-network.ipbhost.com/

This pack contains 30 icons which can be used as staff group badges, icons or anything you wish to use them for.

The icons were created in Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 but they have been saved with maximum compatability settings should you wish to edit them in an older version of Photoshop. The winzip file also includes the same icons in .jpg file to enable you to edit them in MS paint should you choose to.

To install the icons, unzip the file, upload all of the .jpg files to the /public/style_extra/team_icons folder via your FTP client program.

Visit your ACP, go to "Member Groups" > "Manage Member Groups" > click on the group you wish to change the icon for and provide the file location to the file.

For example, to install the administrator image, you would type public/style_extra/team_icons/administrator.jpg

If you cannot install them, please feel free to contact me for free assistance, email me at billys44501@gmail.com

Click here to download this file

I have resisted the temptation to post something condescending and critical of your work.... just...

Perhaps you should consider comparing your work to other Marketplace submissions, in particular those that scored a few stars. Then justify whether your quality of work (not how long it took you) should come with a price tag attached.

One final tip. You may want to use PNG files so you can make the background transparent, as "style_extra" is not skin specific. Therefore if a website has a dark skin, and a light skin, these team icons would look odd with the white background.

Archived