Slow Support on Weekends?

TCWT

For a standard licence it can be up to 48 hours (business days) according to the SLA, here although that's the exception as its normally a lot, lot faster than that, within a few hours in most cases if not less than that, certainly during the week. :smile: , The ticket system is staffed 24/7 at least as far as I'm aware although it will take a bit longer over the weekend compared to weekdays.

Obviously accounts / billing / advanced support and other departments will fall outside this given their nature. If your ticket has been escalated it may take a little bit longer too as it would have to go to advanced support or a developer, but this will depend on the nature of your ticket. Thank you for your patience. :smile:

Normal support is Monday - Friday 8-5 EST..... however as mentioned there is normally someone around 24/7.... critical tickets and business accounts are at the top of the list always and get taken care of first. With that said, we do work on all ticket's during the weekends too... but it will be a bit slower on the weekends due to limited staff.

That's completely false, they answer on the weekend but not as much or fast as on business days as at random times someone can pop in and do some work.

Oh ok. My bad. I thought they don't work on weekends unless it's marked as critical, but I guess not.

Archived