We are closed Thursday 23rd November and Friday 24th November. Support is still available via your client center but response times may be delayed.
Invision Community

I've just edited the css for the portal version but this hasn't changed the block. Is it possible for me to edit the block css just to change the nav button color etc? Thanks.

I tried adding this code to the block like the other sliders but it doesn't change anything.

<!--grab some css-->
{$this->registry->getClass('output')->addToDocumentHead('importcss', $this->settings['css_base_url'] . 'style_css/' . $this->registry->getClass('output')->skin['_csscacheid'] .'/ipdownloads.css')}

I've added the downloads tag block to my homepage, works great but I wanted to make it look like the standard forum tags sidebar hook, with just the tag words fading out. The actual tag icons don't look good in a limited width sidebar. I also wanted to skip every 10 or so tags so they don't all derive from the same downloads file. Would this be possible as a code edit in the block without any extra hooks etc? Thanks for any advice.

I've added the downloads tag block to my homepage, works great but I wanted to make it look like the standard forum tags sidebar hook, with just the tag words fading out. The actual tag icons don't look good in a limited width sidebar. I also wanted to skip every 10 or so tags so they don't all derive from the same downloads file. Would this be possible as a code edit in the block without any extra hooks etc? Thanks for any advice.

hello.

I'll be adding a standard tag cloud limited to the app shortly.

Hi again. I wondered if you had plans to update the code in the other slider blocks too, most watched, highest rated, whats new etc? They seem ok visually but the code seems to have been changed in current releases. A hook I was trying out from the marketplace that could select categores to display for the sliders, worked on the downloads index page but not on these blocks. Thanks for any news.

Hi again. I wondered if you had plans to update the code in the other slider blocks too, most watched, highest rated, whats new etc? They seem ok visually but the code seems to have been changed in current releases. A hook I was trying out from the marketplace that could select categores to display for the sliders, worked on the downloads index page but not on these blocks. Thanks for any news.

Hooks will never, ever work in many of these blocks.

I have triple-checked, It is fine.

Updated the file with the requested tags block.

arrrr, ok. I didn't realise that but it makes sense. I wanted to use a few files for testing purposes and didn't want them showing up in the sliders. Thank you for the tags block and all your support :thumbsup: .

Ok just tried it....fantastic thanks. The tags seems to be mis-calibrated with the most popular one starting half way down...is this something I could fix in the block code? Thanks again.

Hello.

That is just how the standard code comes out... you open the block you will see it is very little code, using a native stock library, and any issues with the sort thereof you would want to open a feedback topic about in downloads or core.

On 11.5.2014, 17:29:13, Jam Man said:

Does this work with IP.Content without the downloads IP Downloads module installed?

A little late... but "No" - this blocks need the Javascript & the CSS-Files from IP.Downloads.

@Marcher Technologies can you help me out to create a new "ipdownloads2.css", for to show the newest Files only in one row, with a bigger screenshot and the description under the screeny?

Something like this:

http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/demos/images.html

Thank you!