Newsletters

HeadStand

A new version has been uploaded to the Marketplace.

Changes include:

• Fix for the URL issue
  • Members can now unsubscribe without logging in to the forums. Simply include the text "{unsubscribe}" anywhere in the newsletter header or footer, and it will be replaced with an unsubscribe link (unique per member)

• 3 weeks later...

aha, thanks. I was running an older version with that feature.

Another question if I may - can we somehow have everyone who registers on the forum, and ticks the box to receive "emails from admin" receive this newsletter?

If you have your members group included in the newsletter's "Default Groups" setting, they should automatically receive the next distribution.

• 2 weeks later...

not working for me

installed

and getting

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clickin here when I add gallery images

when I click 'here' i then see:

<h4> System Error</h4>

[#10NA11] No Newsletter selected.

which is not true as I did slecet it

am using latest version of software and invision and gallery

ok here it is:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 13:56:46 +0000
 Error: 1146 - Table 'forum.ibf_gallery_albums_main' doesn't exist
 IP Address: 86.6.130.108 - /admin/index.php?adsess=5c954cfe155ee8e3acc1987575c194eb&app=newsletter&module=newsletter&section=content&do=edit
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_gallery_albums_main WHERE album_is_public=1 or album_is_global=1 ORDER BY album_name
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/applications_addon/other/newsletter/sources/content/latestimages.php | [admin_class_newsletter].getAlbumArray                                        | 99                |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | admin/applications_addon/other/newsletter/modules_admin/newsletter/content.php| [content_latestimages].getAcpForm                                             | 129               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | admin/applications_addon/other/newsletter/modules_admin/newsletter/content.php| [admin_newsletter_newsletter_content]._edit                                   | 47                |
 | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [admin_newsletter_newsletter_content].doExecute                               | 306               |

A new version has been uploaded to the Marketplace. Changes include:

• New content type for 'Recently Added Events'
  • Text in all content types (e.g. blog entries, posts, etc) are formatted in HTML distribution
  • Event dates were not displayed correctly. Fixed.
  • 'Events' content type now includes additional parameters to show number of comments and to include event content
  • Newsletters can be distributed on specific days of the week
  • Gallery-related content types have been updated to be compatible for version 5. (Note: Version 4 is still supported.)

• 1 month later...