Jason H and support

DesignzShop

Rarely in life do I consider handing out any kind of praise to anyone for anything, there's a time and exception for everything I guess and this is one of them for me. I'm not on the inside of IPB and I can not tell anyone what kind of person Jason is because I just do not know that. What I do know however is when I submit a ticket I look forward to one person helping me always and that is Jason. Many hard tech tickets from me and many I expect Jason to "read my mind tickets" that lacked information for him to even help.

From my perspective as a customer over the past I think almost 2 years this is the type of employee I would certainly say stands out for doing their job and going the extra mile. I certainly don't have to go over what his job is because if you've submitted a ticket you know. Jason has a very vast area to cover and does it extremely well imo. Hard worker, knowledgeable worker. A+++++

Now of someone promotes him because I said this and removes him from support expect and angry customer ticket :D

Regards

Yes, Robotech is good at what he does. A couple of us others will actually throw tickets at him if it seems like something that would be difficult (at best) to try to resolve. You see, he has this stick which he uses to beat issues into submission. Issue goes in fighting, then comes out limping on a crutch, crying and saying "Sorry, I didn't mean to be that much trouble." Sometimes it's funny to look at the list of tickets and try to not blink, only to have your eyes give in and blink and when you do, a large number of tickets have vanished. Of course, when wanting to work on tickets, you have to move quick or Robotech will fix it before you can even read it.
:)

Sometimes it's funny to look at the list of tickets and try to not blink, only to have your eyes give in and blink and when you do, a large number of tickets have vanished. Of course, when wanting to work on tickets, you have to move quick or Robotech will fix it before you can even read it.

:smile:

Jason is the best. I remember one time he was like: how come someone got to this before me?

Top man, there are a few others as well. Thinking about it they are all pretty good just that Jason normally responds first

That's because he is Robotech. Like Robocop, but he handles ticket support. When he's working tickets, you're lucky if you manage to mark a ticket as 'Working' before he steals it from you.

I will agree with everything that's been said here. Jason is awesome. He was the first person from the support team that I dealt with here and he gave a great experience. There's not many places these days that offer great support anymore. So I have to say that you guys are all doing a great job! I've had great support from others as well, but Jason is definitely the cream of the crop!

Archived