3.2.3 HOTFIX: Make tags editable

Ryan H.

%7Boption%7D

File Name: 3.2.3 HOTFIX: Make tags editable

File Submitter: Ryan H.

File Submitted: 31 Oct 2011

File Category: Maintenance

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x

This hook resolves a bug in 3.2.3, which prevents topic tags and prefixes from being changed by anyone except the original topic starter. After installing the hook, this ability is correctly provided to all administrators, global- and forum-level moderators.

Use tags and prefixes a lot? Make your life easier with Advanced Tags & Prefixes.

here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...

Is this error coming from this fix?

[09-Nov-2011 14:51:57] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method sldTopicPrefixes_EditTitleView::warnForm() in /home/deus/public_html/admin/applications/members/modules_public/warn/warn.php on line 925

[09-Nov-2011 14:52:57] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method sldTopicPrefixes_EditTitleView::warnForm() in /home/deus/public_html/admin/applications/members/modules_public/warn/warn.php on line 925

[09-Nov-2011 14:51:57] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method sldTopicPrefixes_EditTitleView::warnForm() in /home/deus/public_html/admin/applications/members/modules_public/warn/warn.php on line 925

[09-Nov-2011 14:52:57] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method sldTopicPrefixes_EditTitleView::warnForm() in /home/deus/public_html/admin/applications/members/modules_public/warn/warn.php on line 925

No... that looks like an issue in Tags & Prefixes. I'll look into it soon. What version of IPB are you running?--I haven't seen that error myself.

So, I looked into this one... and it's not actually my fault. [The TopicPrefixes bit in there is only because of how the hook system and inheritance works.] You have some other hook or application that's trying to call a warnForm() method, which no longer exists in 3.2.3. Based on file and function, I'm guessing it has something to do with the moderator warn form.

Find the hook responsible, then yell kindly at the creator and tell them to fix things up.

So, I looked into this one... and it's not actually my fault. [The TopicPrefixes bit in there is only because of how the hook system and inheritance works.] You have some other hook or application that's trying to call a warnForm() method, which no longer exists in 3.2.3. Based on file and function, I'm guessing it has something to do with the moderator warn form.

Find the hook responsible, then yell kindly at the creator and tell them to fix things up.

Thanks for looking into it. I'll try to find out what hook might be related to warning. I think the only one I have is the auto decrease warning hook. Anyway, thanks again for your work! :)

Archived