Manage Validating Members

Adriano Faria

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Manage Validating Members

File Submitter: Adriano Faria

File Submitted: 25 Oct 2011

File Category: Moderation Tools

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

This hook allows you to conveniently manage your validation queue from the forum side. If you use any kind of new registration validation, you'll notice in the top of your board, besides the ModeratorCP link, a link (with counter) to this new page. In that page you can manage new users validation. This new link is only visible for users that can access the Admin CP.

here to download this file

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An error occurred, while I click to approve the registration:

That's because you're using the file from previous version (IP.Board 3.1.X). That's the only occurrence of makeNameFormatted of this hook in new version:

$member['group_title']			 = IPSMember::makeNameFormatted( $this->caches['group_cache'][ $member['member_group_id'] ]['g_title'], $member['member_group_id'] );

Please, upload the new PHP file from zip arquieve.

It's what I did.
I'll wait next registration to see if everything works properly.
No trace of the old hook, neither in the /hooks folder, nor into the admincp under "Installed hooks" or "disabled hooks". Let see with the next registration.
Thank you, Adriano.

Hi Adriano,

Many thanks for the mod, it installed fine. The only problem I have found is when I try to validate or delete a member using the 'Validate' or 'Delete' buttons alongside their name the forum comes up with an 'Message from webpage' saying 'undefined' which I can OK or cancel. If I hit OK then a second 'undefined' message appears and the member won't be validated/deleted. The 'Delete/Validate All' buttons at the bottom of the page work okay. They still come up with an 'undefined' box when I press them but the member will still actually be deleted or validated.
I'm running IPB 3.2.3. Thanks for any help.

Having tested it a bit more, it occurs with all the buttons alongside an indivdual member's name (an 'Undefined' message box appears and the action is not completed). But it only occurs with the 'Approve' and 'Delete' buttons at the bottom of the list (an 'Undefined' message box appears but the action is still completed).

Having tested it a bit more, it occurs with all the buttons alongside an indivdual member's name (an 'Undefined' message box appears and the action is not completed). But it only occurs with the 'Approve' and 'Delete' buttons at the bottom of the list (an 'Undefined' message box appears but the action is still completed).

Fixed in version 2.0.1. Now shows the proper messagem when you try to delete member(s):

%7Boption%7D

Also fixed the UNDEFINED message when you try to approve individual members.

Archived