Download: IP.Board Notices System

Enkidu

can you confirm on Firefox? I need to know if it's browser-specific.

ok, tried a few things: IPB v3.2.2 - effect: fade, speed 1, freq 4

chrome - tab away to another site, return after ~5 minutes, no text/graphics displayed, numbered tabs still scroll as normal.

firefox 7.0.1 - tab away to another site, return after ~5 minutes, text/graphics display but are out of sync with numbered tab scrolling

untested on IE

i can give you admin/acp access to our dev site if you need it
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chrome - tab away to another site, return after ~5 minutes, no text/graphics displayed, numbered tabs still scroll as normal.

firefox 7.0.1 - tab away to another site, return after ~5 minutes, text/graphics display but are out of sync with numbered tab scrolling

untested on IE

thanks let me try to replicate and get back to you

untested on IE

can't replicate. Can you PM me your bard details so I can investigate?

thanks

What everybody think of this layout? The idea is: since almost all of you use custom skin then I can't use my own colours and layout so I decided to use IPB classes so that whatever custom skin you're using, the notices background is gonna match that of your skin.

%7Boption%7D

I take sometime to calculate the price of my mods [img]

[/img]

You underpriced this one, it's a great mod. :)

Just curious, are there any plans on dressing up the notification box a bit? For example, a title bar and a thicker border or something so it integrates better with the rest of the board... looks more "core", less "mod"?

We love the flexibility offered in the hook, that's awesome! :)

You underpriced this one, it's a great mod. :smile:

Just curious, are there any plans on dressing up the notification box a bit? For example, a title bar and a thicker border or something so it integrates better with the rest of the board... looks more "core", less "mod"?

We love the flexibility offered in the hook, that's awesome! :smile:

yes. the next version will have the look and feel of IPB side bar.

Every time I view the Database Checker, I am shown this error:

[color=#0F72DA][u]Click here to fix this table[/u][/color], or you can run the following queries manually:

• CREATE TABLE ibf_ enkinotices ( EnNotices_ID int(6) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, EnTitle varchar(250) NOT NULL, MessageBody mediumtext NOT NULL, IsActive tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', SerialCriteria mediumblob NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (EnNotices_ID) );

I keep running the fix, but it keeps coming back. I don't know if the space after the prefix is supposed to be there, but it is.

I keep running the fix, but it keeps coming back. I don't know if the space after the prefix is supposed to be there, but it is.

Copy the SQL query and run it in the SQL toolbox, it'll generate an error and tell you exactly what's wrong with it. Most likely you already have a primary key, so when the query tries to make a new one, an error is generated.

It does seem to be having issues with the space after my ibf_ prefix, wherever the space coming from.
Running it in the SQL toolbox as-is gives the following error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'enkinotices ( EnNotices_ID int(6) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, EnTitle varchar(250) ' at line 1

Removing the space (making it ibf_enkinotices instead of ibf_ enkinotices) causes it to say:

Table 'ibf_enkinotices' already exists

Archived