Download: (Pav33) Topic Description

Pavulon87

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

any update? It's only my problem? Have you the same issue?

Thank you very much.

It is not a problem with this modification, the IPS mobile skin has never had those buttons in the mobile skin. Take a look here using IPS mobile skin there are no other buttons other than "Reply"

It is not a problem with this modification, the IPS mobile skin has never had those buttons in the mobile skin. Take a look here using IPS mobile skin there are no other buttons other than "Reply"

I have the same problem with "reply" button as you can see in my attachment above. Do you have that issue?

Thank you very much.

I have the same problem with "reply" button as you can see in my attachment above. Do you have that issue?

Thank you very much.

Nope, no problem with mine, goes to the box to type in your "reply" when i click on the reply button, tried it on three different installs and they all work with this mod.

Nope, no problem with mine, goes to the box to type in your "reply" when i click on the reply button, tried it on three different installs and they all work with this mod.

Hello,

I've tried to install Topic Description v.1.0.2 in my test forum and it works good. Instead in main forum is installed Topic Description v.1.0.0.

How can upgrade it to latest version? Can I do the same steps shown in readme document? Is it a problem that is already installed a previous version?

Thank you very much.
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I'm using the default skin and am unable to locate the line to be changed in Step 3:

<h1 itemprop="name" class='ipsType_pagetitle'>{$topic['title']}</h1>

I have the line but it does not contain itemprop="name"

<h1  class='ipsType_pagetitle'>{$topic['title']}</h1>

I did re download the whole plugin today.

Hello, I'm using the default skin and am unable to locate the line to be changed in Step 3:

<h1 itemprop="name" class='ipsType_pagetitle'>{$topic['title']}</h1>

I have the line but it does not contain itemprop="name"

<h1  class='ipsType_pagetitle'>{$topic['title']}</h1>

I did re download the whole plugin today.

You must be running 3.2? The first code is from 3.3 and the second from 3.2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried uninstalling and re-installing 3 times previously, so I just now re-downloaded it from the marketplace and installed it again and now it is working :tongue: don't know what happened unless one of the files got corrupted earlier. All the previous template edits looked correct too.

Archived