Download: Wrapperless Premium[32]

Marcher Technologies

File Name: Wrapperless Premium[32]
File Submitter: Marcher Technologies
File Submitted: 03 Oct 2011
File Updated: 03 Oct 2011
File Category: IP.Content

This hook and Set of IPContent Blocks with an included Page Template will Allow You have an out of the box Dynamic Copyright free skingen/custom skin usable page template.
Great for sites with multiple skins not wanting the ipb @copy on ipc pages, as well as a skin demo Page template(must be in skin css templates to be loaded), as well as FULL Admin skin-gen front-end use on custom un-wrappered pages.
Included in this are 4 premade blocks.... and the page template to hold them, with a hook that installs the more... involved bits.
Blocks:
An ajax-less "simple" member user-pane.
An includeCSS block that dynamically pulls all the relevant css from the users skin(NOTE highly modified skin templates with inline css WILL perform poorly). .
A Fully Functional Dynamic Primary Navigation Block(permissions honored), if one has my primary navigation page management hook, is put to use as well(permissions honored).
Fully Functional Skin(permissions honored), Language, and "Mark as Read" chooser.
This ones priced so because of the extraordinary effort pulling all this together Dynamically took.

Click here to download this file

Hi -

This sounds interesting. Is this kind of the solution I've been looking for, having a wrapperless look for IPC? I really don't understand what it does so brace yourself for a myriad of questions.

If i understand this correctly, this hook will pull the css from my current skin so I will have the same look as my current skin, but I won't have the IPB stuff at the bottom.

I still need to have a different logo, still need to have the specialized header navigation menu and primary navigation menu (since Fusion Menu won't work independently). Actually, the Header navigation can be the same but the primary navigation menu has to ONLY show the pages of IPC.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi -

This sounds interesting. Is this kind of the solution I've been looking for, having a wrapperless look for IPC? I really don't understand what it does so brace yourself for a myriad of questions.

If i understand this correctly, this hook will pull the css from my current skin so I will have the same look as my current skin, but I won't have the IPB stuff at the bottom.

I still need to have a different logo, still need to have the specialized header navigation menu and primary navigation menu (since Fusion Menu won't work independently). Actually, the Header navigation can be the same but the primary navigation menu has to ONLY show the pages of IPC.

Thanks,

Brian

THIS is quite doable.
its a basis with a bunch of pretty php toys... loaded skin css, skin selection, use of my primary navigation hook, with minor effort, the primary navigation ... cache loop +permissions check could be sliced out, as well as the logo changed.... or any portion of it ditched.... im working on a template patch by hand for the mobile skin skin selection, but other than that, if the css is in a skin css file, its loaded right up... YES as you can likely tell twas daunting task, recreating it all dynamically.... my own skin falls fowl of too much inline css... no matter, im hooking that out anyway eventually.... oh, and the IPS 3.2 skingen works on it...... as a NOTE surferboy.this WONT work proper in 3.1.x
  • 10 months later...

Archived