Very Happy IPS Customer

Simon Culshaw

I have been an IPS Customer for about 6 years and I don't recollect ever taking the time to say "Thank You!" so here is a long overdue...

Thank you!

I've put together a short list of things that I think make IPS and the IPS Community stand out:-

Product Set
The 3.2 product set is quite simply amazing, it was difficult to think back when I was installing version 1.2 that things would come along so
far in such a short time. Great Team, Great Product Set, Keep up the hard work!

Support
- Always timely - I don't recollect having to wait long for an informed response
- Excellent Knowledge - It's always a pleasure to deal with someone who knows what they are talking about!
- Excellent Value for Money - In all honesty I believe the support received for the cost is market leading

Community
- It's great to see a community of so many people who devote their time and expertise to IPS related products whilst not getting paid for their services!

Marketplace
- I'm really glad to see a Marketplace full of so many great add-ons, I've always found something to meet my requirements, I'm currently implementing
Social Groups, Classifieds and Links but I do have some other plugins too! Thank you to those authors!

I'm sure I can think of more things to add here, anyone want to point out anything I might have missed? :laugh:

Thank you!

Archived