September 25, 2011 in Feedback
I have been an IPS Customer for about 6 years and I don't recollect ever taking the time to say "Thank You!" so here is a long overdue...Thank you!
I've put together a short list of things that I think make IPS and the IPS Community stand out:-Product Set
The 3.2 product set is quite simply amazing, it was difficult to think back when I was installing version 1.2 that things would come along so
far in such a short time. Great Team, Great Product Set, Keep up the hard work!Support
- Always timely - I don't recollect having to wait long for an informed response
- Excellent Knowledge - It's always a pleasure to deal with someone who knows what they are talking about!
- Excellent Value for Money - In all honesty I believe the support received for the cost is market leadingCommunity
- It's great to see a community of so many people who devote their time and expertise to IPS related products whilst not getting paid for their services!Marketplace
- I'm really glad to see a Marketplace full of so many great add-ons, I've always found something to meet my requirements, I'm currently implementing
Social Groups, Classifieds and Links but I do have some other plugins too! Thank you to those authors!
I'm sure I can think of more things to add here, anyone want to point out anything I might have missed? :laugh:
Yes, 3.2.x is best product so far
I totally agree with your list. Unfortunately people tend to voice their gripes long before taking time for any praise. I'm totally guilty! Great post.
Am sure the delevelopers always like to hear positives :)
I am a more recent customer(like 2 weeks old) but I have used forums for years, I just love the fact that my members love the software and actually enjoy making content :smile:. I am looking forward to a long-time relationship with IPS. Keep up the good work!
Always great to read positive feedback. :smile: Thank you for taking the time to post it.
I agree with Andy, most never make the effort to post positive experiences... thanks for taking the time to do so. :)
Thanks Simon, very much appreciated!
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started 2 hours ago
Started Saturday at 10:24 PM
Started Friday at 03:08 PM