Community

GAMERS - What game are you getting next?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One week to Skyrim! Woot!

Please don't tell me I'm the only Nintendo fan here? I've got Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7 on my list. I'm also most definitely looking forward to Skyrim, but money's

Battlefield 3 CoD: MW3 On Ps3 if anyone wants to hit it up PM me.

Please don't tell me I'm the only Nintendo fan here?

I've got Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7 on my list. I'm also most definitely looking forward to Skyrim, but money's a bit tight for me right now so it might have to wait.

I loved Nintendo back in the golden olden SNES days. IMO they have gone downhill since then, with the exception of a few brilliant games. But there aren't many upcoming Nintendo games I'm fiercely interested in atm (for me, this is also true for any non-Nintendo company), although I might check out Zelda.

Damn, a lot of FPS games in this thread so far. Is every other genre really that bad?

I'll put in 2 votes for games that are not the same no storyline, might as well be a subscription for multiplayer FPS game:

Uncharted 3

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Those both look really good. FPS games have just become the most popular. With as expensive as these games are getting, people, like me, can only afford a couple games a year. Which turn out to be FPS.

Please don't tell me I'm the only Nintendo fan here?

I've got Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7 on my list. I'm also most definitely looking forward to Skyrim, but money's a bit tight for me right now so it might have to wait.

I like Nintendo. I just think they are catering to such a young crowd anymore that it looses some appeal.
  • 5 weeks later...

My most anticipated game right now is Zelda Skyward Sword. I'm hoping it will be as awesome as Ocarina of Time. Winwaker was "ok", and I really didn't like Twilight Princess. Most other console games I'm not too intested in. Nintendo games are actually more fun to play.

Besides console, the most anticipated PC games for me was StarCraft II and Portal 2. Already played both. Only thing I'm waiting for now is Heart of the Swarm (SCII expansion).

Soul Caliber V? Holly crap where have I been. I remember playing II and barely playing III.

I'm always puzzled why some zelda fans claim wind waker is the best in the series. I did have fun playing it the first time, but then couldn't even stay interested enough to ever play a second time, whereas I have played all other zeldas multiple times. Except for twilight princess. I love that one, but just haven't got back around to it again yet and don't want to play zelda games right when the new one is coming out.