3.2 good feedback except iPhone and Blackberry

rbiss

Things have been fairly positive from my members on the switch. The iPhone and Blackberry users aren't as happy.

When I click on a topic it takes me to the first page of the topic when all I want to do is read the last post and leave a reply. For a topic that has more than 3-4 pages I have to shuffle through all of the pages before I reach the end. Any ideas on how to fix this?

is there a link for a blackberry friendly way to access the site? My bb OS is now 6.0 but I can't log in for the life of me b/c the log in box moves out of my view and sometimes the whole thing locks up. Or maybe I need to use a different browser in bb that is more user friendly??

I don't use either product, nor do I develop or know what is in development for these phones, so I don't know what advice/info to provide them.

A further comment from a member regarding the iPhone app.

You have to click on next until you reach the final page which is too long for topics that have more than 3-4 pages. This wasn't an issue until the changes were made...%7Boption%7D ... It's too bad because I won't be able to participate as much!

If your members are willing to pay, you could always use tapatalk. It will allow them to go to the different pages of a topic just by clicking on the number.
A majority of my Tapatalk users have Droids and Blackberry so it's pretty useful for them!
I believe it's like $4.99 or something like that

Archived