(Wolf3x) Newest Members (in Sidebar)

Wolfie

%7Boption%7D

File Name: (Wolf3x) Newest Members (in Sidebar)

File Submitter: Wolfie

File Submitted: 22 Sep 2011

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Simple enough, it displays the newest members in the sidebar.

Features/settings:

- Enable/disable
- Number of newest members to show (3,5,10,15,20,25)
- Group selection for who can view hook
- On/off filters for banned, coppa and validating members
- Option to respect ignored member settings

Includes link to view list of members in reverse order of joining.

Purchase details:
* You may install this hook on up to five (5) sites that you own. If you own more than 5 sites or need to install on more than 5 sites, please contact me.
* Once you have made the purchase, you may use the hook indefinitely. Renewals are strictly for support and product updates. If you choose to not renew, you may continue to use the versions you have already downloaded.

Please click here to read a rough copy of the EULA

here to download this file

Not everyone uses it or any portal for that matter. Besides, this is for the board index. Way I see it, if someone wants it, they buy it. If they don't want to buy it then they don't. Simple enough. Need to update it to refer to the timed trial download I have as well, since I made a trial version available. Let's someone test it out before purchasing the product, so they know what they are getting. :)

I have paid for the hook which was for 3.1.3 IPB version. But it was giving the error on 3.1.4 and asking to install something on my host server.

1. that version requires that installation again ?
2. do i need to purchase that file from here as well ? to run it on 3.2.2. Purchased from your site less than year ago

thank you

I have paid for the hook which was for 3.1.3 IPB version. But it was giving the error on 3.1.4 and asking to install something on my host server.

I added your purchase on here so you should be able to download it now.

Chances are it was asking you to install ioncube. I wish you had contacted me about that, I would have tried to help you get that taken care of.

I added your purchase on here so you should be able to download it now.

Chances are it was asking you to install ioncube. I wish you had contacted me about that, I would have tried to help you get that taken care of.

thank you. This time it not asked me for extra installation of something. may be my hosting provider already did something

thank you. This time it not asked me for extra installation of something. may be my hosting provider already did something

I stopped encoding it. I've gone to encoding only certain hooks and trial versions of my products. Less cost to do, easier to debug and a few other reasons that make sense at this point.

Archived