Download: IPContent Pages Primary Navigation Management

Marcher Technologies

• 1 month later...

i made two custom pages, a list of configuration for phones, ordered by company, and a list of availables phone in my country, they are two diferent pages, and i need to have them somewhere in the nav bar

or maybe i did not understand the use of your mod right :$

you totally don't mean CSS, you mean CCS pages :P that's exactly this mods purpose.
i just don't allow CCS CSS/JS pages as theres never a need/want to link to those types.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hm, i've to roll this thread up again.

This hook is pretty awesome.. but you said this will make an end with the active problem. This does not work with me. If I am visiting one of my CCS pages, this page and the Main Content Page is marked as active. Something to change in the settings for this?

Hm, i've to roll this thread up again.

This hook is pretty awesome.. but you said this will make an end with the active problem. This does not work with me. If I am visiting one of my CCS pages, this page and the Main Content Page is marked as active. Something to change in the settings for this?

Thanks for that reminder ^^ I had been planning on revisiting this modification anyway for many reasons, took the time today to give it a solid update.
If this is still not functioning properly, please do make me aware, AFAIK it should be 100% A-OK now.
Simply Re-import The Hook.
If you Have Customized the Template... you 100% WILL Need To Revert it.
Note: No Settings Will Be lost in any way upon import(...though secondary groups that couldn't see that should have will notice new links lol :P )

Hello Marcher - thanks for cool feature.

it is possible - full disable default navbar/fusion menu on CCS pages?

And here was only CCS navigation buttons?

@Yurri:

That's what I want as well, given that the Fusion Menu for the IPContent pages cannot be separated from the Forums menu. However, Matt has promised that he will be adding that feature in his next iteration of the Fusion Menu application.

both of these...
its doable... problem is this, in very specific.
to null out the primary navigation, amounts to a skin overloader of globalTemplate... while that in itself isn't an issue... the fact that it completely nulls the nav out is, as both fusionmenu and promenu have facilities to do this... Frankly mix-n-matching Primary navigation overloaders can and does cause unusual and unexpected behavior(for example, turning on either of those two modifications nav-nuller makes this hook do gloriously nothing)... I will continue to look into a cleaner methodology.

Ah... and if I Simply Misunderstood and "Pages" is the tab mis-highlighting..

Hide the Content Application Tab From All Current and Future Users From ACP->System->Manage Applications->Manage Applications and Modules and use this hook to re-add the home page...

That one is not my fault, I don't do Anything to the Pages Tab With This modification :tongue:

Hm.. strange.. i updated the hook, reinstalled it and did it like you told me to. But now if the new Tabs "created" with your hook are active, each time i am trying to visit my board (board is not default page - default page is CCS "index.html" because of using as news section) the board is crashed. Showing this Error page:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'ccsFunctions is not an object' in /home/.sites/172/site1334/web/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php:1044 Stack trace: #0 /home/.sites/172/site1334/web/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php(1142): ipsRegistry::getClass('ccsFunctions') #1 /home/.sites/172/site1334/web/hooks/ipcontentPageListPriNavBefore_04b70920329e6cbcfed72b855a0ee807.php(88): ipsRegistry->__get('ccsFunctions') #2 /home/.sites/172/site1334/web/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3371): ipcontentPageListPriNavBefore->getOutput() #3 /home/.sites/172/site1334/web/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(2673): output->templateHooks('<!DOCTYPE html>...') #4 /home/.sites/172/site1334/web/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/boards.php(127): output->sendOutput() #5 /home/.sites/172/site1334/web/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(302): public_forums_forums_boards->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #6 /home/.sites/172/site1334/web/admin/sources/base/ipsController.ph in /home/.sites/172/site1334/web/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 1044

Looks like an stupid setting error, but i am not experienced enough.. i guess -.-'

Hm.. strange.. i updated the hook, reinstalled it and did it like you told me to. But now if the new Tabs "created" with your hook are active, each time i am trying to visit my board (board is not default page - default page is CCS "index.html" because of using as news section) the board is crashed. Showing this Error page:

Looks like an stupid setting error, but i am not experienced enough.. i guess -.-'

.... 0-o
not certain how i didn't notice that...
or how

ipsRegistry::getAppClass( 'css' );

is not equivalent to

if( !$this->registry->isClassLoaded( 'ccsFunctions' ) )

{

$classToLoad = IPSLib::loadLibrary( IPSLib::getAppDir('ccs') . '/sources/functions.php', 'ccsFunctions', 'ccs' );

$this->registry->setClass( 'ccsFunctions', new $classToLoad( $this->registry ) );

}

which is actually the code in that file, which is why i thought it was kosher and cleaner... fixed and updated.

• 1 month later...

I can't figure out how to get this to work.

You can see what i have enabled in the picture below:

[img]

[/img]

When i Update Settings and refresh my website it turns into this:

[img]

[/img]

hrmm... what page is that? It "should" use the page name in the link... but it should not improperly show activity.
the link is in the right place(application tabs can be nuked at any time, that is none of my concern ATM).
Is that viewing the page?
if not, may I have a small description of your content configuration to duplicate this so I may fix it?
Its not going to unset the activity on other tabs... but it is not supposed to, nor capable of affecting the tab activity of the application tabs.
  • 3 weeks later...

hiya mate, i don't know why but after importing xml file and checking all available settings in ACP im getting

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking

:( everything else is working fine, just this hook shows database error.. any idea mate?

hiya mate, i don't know why but after importing xml file and checking all available settings in ACP im getting

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking

:sad: everything else is working fine, just this hook shows database error.. any idea mate?

0-o...
what IPB version(I ask as I have not encountered/am unable to reproduce this.... nor has it been mentioned by anyone>.<)?
{forum_root}/cache/sql_error_latest.cgi or copy from acp error log(ACP->Support->Logs->SQL Error Logs) PM or here with private details redacted please.

Archived