(e32) Points Per Cash

(e) Eric

%7Boption%7D

File Name: (e32) Points Per Cash

File Submitter: (e) Eric

File Submitted: 17 Sep 2011

File Category: Commerce

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

Sell points and/or group memberships for real money. An ibEconomy Plug-in.

This REQUIRES IPB 3.2-3.3, and ibEconomy 2.0.4+.

This also requires you to enable IPN in your paypal account so that PayPal can visit your site after confirming payment in order to award the points/group. This means you also need to enable basic ibEconomy access to your Guests group, so the PayPal bot has access.

Main Settings:

• On/Off
  • Use ibEconomy Group Percentage Adjustment?
  • Which tab to display in
  • Custom page name
  • Paypal email
  • Currency
  • Currency symbol

Group/PM Settings:
  • Group Allowed?
  • Send PM to purchaser?
  • Purchaser PM Title (with replaceable data macros for all titles,bodies)
  • Purchaser PM Body
  • Send PM to receiver?
  • Receiver ID
  • Receiver PM title
  • Receiver PM body

Logs Show:
  • Date
  • IP
  • Package title
  • Paid amount
  • Points sent
  • Payment status
  • Transaction ID

here to download this file

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know what I am doing wrong - however no matter what settings I put I can not get this to show anywhere in my economy section.

I don't know whether it's because the templates are messed a little bit http://www.sports-force.net.au/forums/index.php?app=ibEconomy or what but I can't find where this option is no matter what settings I put!

Does it work if you change the setting to a different tab?

Did you upload all the files in the upload folder in addition to installing the hook?

Is the sidebar block showing within ibEconomy?

Make sure you save your group permissions so that you have access to it.

Are you running ibEconomy 2.0.4?

Also, if you have a demo account I can login with that would be good, because you have it set to disallow guests so I can't see anything.

• 2 weeks later...

My post above contains all the things to check. If you've tried everything that I mentioned above, pm me with ACP access to your board and I'll check it out.

I see it now, but when one of my members tries to buy points it will charge him the $1 but not give him his points, and his transaction doesn't show up in the PPC Purchase Logs.

I sent you a PM.

No, that isn't possible, unless of course you don't mind editing the source file. If you want to do that, you can edit ibEconomy/sources/plugins/ppc/ppc.php and find the second instance of this line:

$this->registry->ecoclass->sendPM($receiver, '', 0, '', 'generic', $body, $title, $sender, '', true);

And copy it and paste it again right below it, so there are two identical lines. Then changing that first variable ($receiver) to your co-root admin or whatever id.

There could be an issue with the current release depending on your group perms. You need to allow basic ibEconomy access to the Guest group so the paypal bot can validate the payment. In the next version I'll force the hook to enable this bit automatically. :)

Could be tonight, could be this weekend. The only thing it will include is a line to turn on guest access to ibEconomy, so there is no reason you should need to wait for it, just enable it yourself by editing the group permissions for the Guest group and turn the first setting to yes.

• 1 month later...

well thats weird then, because I tried to use it with the newest version and it didnt work for me. I installed the older version and it worked fine. I'm going to have to go over it again I guess. I just hate that I already added items and I have to reset all the setting again.

Im going to upgrade versions and try everything in my power to make it work. If I encounter an error I will post screenshots and maybe you can point something out I did wrong.

P.S. I LOVE THIS App and Plugin!!

EDIT: I did the upgrade and so far nothing seems to be affected. Im going to test out the buying and functionality and will post a report if anything is found to be out of order. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to prevent this from showing up? I have the guest group as able to view the items, not sure if that is the correct way to do it.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method class_ibEconomy::returnString() in /home/fpsbattl/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/ibEconomy/sources/ecoclass.php on line 126