Attachment option in simple editor

HiTune

Hi,

2 questions regarding attachments:

1) We want our users be able to attach files from simple editor, without moving to full editor. Can this be done, how?

2) We want full attachments (images for example), when quoted, not links. Is there setting for this?

Yes, it is fast reply. We want to reorganize it a bit.

As it is, for the attachments you need to open full editor (new page), while at the same time having many options, which you will most likely not need in 95% cases (find, superscript, subscript...) unless your forum for some reason specifically need this in fast reply.

Anyway, to confirm, yes, we want to have attachment option in fast reply.

Anyway, to confirm, yes, we want to have attachment option in fast reply.

I'm moving this to the IP.Board feedback forum as this would be more of a feature request than a support question. In the feedback forum, developers will see your comments and then they decide whether or not to include it in a future version. Please keep in mind that a lack of feedback from a developer does not mean that it hasn't been seen.

As of today I have 73192 images/attachments in the forum.

I would like to have more and I do regularly answer questions about how to upload photos to the forum.

Having the option to upload from the quick reply would be a nice feature and also more people would upload more photos.

Archived