iRadio Hook

Andy Rixon

• 2 months later...

Development Update for 1.0.6

In the current version of iRadio Hook, I use a complicated method to fetch radio statistics, and the code has become messy. In 1.0.6 I will be saying goodbye to the old method and saying hello to a brand new method. iRadio Hook will have its complete back end rewrote to be more optimised and hopefully it will be quicker in the long run.

Coming Soon

On top of this, I will soon begin work on a brand new iRadio.......... APPLICATION, which will combine all of the current features in iRadio Hook, as well as some extra few - including but is not limited to a whole radio center, which will have things like Radio DJs, Schedule, DJ Connection Information (If they are a radio dj) and much more.

Ok, I know what your thinking, why would you use iRadio Application when there is Bouncy Radio Center? Well the answer is simple, it seems that BRC has stopped development, I have spoke with the developer to possibly take it over to continue it's development, but to no avail :(

iRadio Hook will remain as it is and will be maintained as a standalone product, while iRadio Application will be a standalone product as well as having the radio panel and global bar, that iRadio Hook currently features.

I hope you're as excited as I am to get started on this, and if you have any features you would like to see in this brand new application, please head over to the ItsECO Website.

• 2 weeks later...

iRadio 1.1.0 Development Update

So, I have been looking into this whole thing with shoutcast v2, and as from 1.1.0 shoutcast v2 will be support as it seems easy enough for me to add, sorry still no ajax auto refresh, still ain't worked that out.

Why 1.1.0 you ask? Well soon after 1.1.0 is released, I will be starting work on 1.2, which will make iRadio Hook into a full application, iRadio Hook will continue to receive code updates, and will remain free.

• 11 months later...

First, thanks for a great hook. Had this hook installed for a while, worked great.  Problems came along and had to format server and reinstall OS.  Firewall ports are open for shoutcast. I-Radio hook is installed. Only issue I'm having now and I cant figure out why, when you turn on the broadcast and start your broadcast, I-radio will always remain saying Radio is OFFLINE. Can you help with this? 

• 3 weeks later...

First, thanks for a great hook. Had this hook installed for a while, worked great.  Problems came along and had to format server and reinstall OS.  Firewall ports are open for shoutcast. I-Radio hook is installed. Only issue I'm having now and I cant figure out why, when you turn on the broadcast and start your broadcast, I-radio will always remain saying Radio is OFFLINE. Can you help with this? 

​I've resolved this issue. allow_url_fopen was set to off. Once I enabled this, it started working. 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...