iRadio Hook

Andy Rixon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, thanks for iRadio hook!

Is there a way to make "Radio Board Panel" show on a diferent page other then the board index? Lets say IPContent page?

iRadio Hook was only ever coded to work with IP.Board itself, I would think a number of dramatic changes would be needed to make it work on an IP.Content page, I do not know this for certain as I do not have IP.Content to test.

• 1 month later...

Hi.
Thanks for the application. Work on 3.4.5 but...
If i want to make djmix of console use what can i do?
I use the virtual dj for mixing and streaming but there is conflict.
What can i do to make it play music?
Need to connect on the sound card some device or anyting else??
Any idea???

I am unsure as to what you mean. Do you mean so it displays stream information without you streaming? If so, that is something that you will have to talk to your shoutcast stream provider for an AutoDJ.

iRadio ONLY shows statistics of your radio stream, and is not a service that provides an AutoDJ, please ensure you read the Hook Description carefully.

• 2 weeks later...

Finaly there is shoutcast on my server but the hook not working. When i had the i.p.b. 3.4.2 worked finaly but now no.

The problem is when i turn on the hook the board goes down. I mean i got white page...

When i disable the hook working fine...

Any idea for help andy?

Thanks a lot!

Finaly there is shoutcast on my server but the hook not working. When i had the i.p.b. 3.4.2 worked finaly but now no.

The problem is when i turn on the hook the board goes down. I mean i got white page...

Any idea for help andy?

Thanks a lot!

There is not a lot I can do if you don't provide error messages (If possible) or screen shots of the issue. You will need to give me more information for me to help.

Any idea for help andy?

Thanks a lot!

Just tested this on a clean installation of IP.Board 3.4.2, everything works fine for me. You may wish to give me more details of your issue, or contact your webhost to check if there are any PHP Functions disabled, like sockets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...