iRadio Hook

Andy Rixon

• 2 weeks later...

i wasn't having the issue. there was someone who posted above me who said they can't use it because they couldn't use the stream links off the panel.

since i use both this hook and the host for the shoucast i was saying for the links to work you need too add the adverts which has a code within the advert which activates the stream links.

all i was trying to say to them was add the code which will add the adverts and everything will work from the radio panel. It's a strange setup but saying that the problem isn't from your radio panel as you can see from my site djpassions.co.uk

This works 100% from 3.1.4 to 3.2.3 if someone is having a problem connecting to the shoutcast stream and they're using a free host then they should look to see if they need to add some coding to the site which will sort there streaming links.

And cheers for the mod, works like it should do :D

Well not getting the stream up on your board can be a wrong not opened port on your server too if you do not on a VPS or dedicated machine. If your on a shared server and your hosting company don´t want to open the port that shoutcast sent you ask the radio host for port 80. That port is open by default on the server because that is the same port apache uses.

• 4 weeks later...

Well not getting the stream up on your board can be a wrong not opened port on your server too if you do not on a VPS or dedicated machine. If your on a shared server and your hosting company don´t want to open the port that shoutcast sent you ask the radio host for port 80. That port is open by default on the server because that is the same port apache uses.

Yeah, you need to make sure that your shoutcast port is open on the servers firewall, some hosts do open the ports for you, but you also got to remember that with shoutcast there are two ports, if you are port 8000, then both 8000 and 8001 need to be opened on the servers firewall.

in some cases the connection 2 shoutcast is using the Admin pass insteed of the DJ pass
so if you dont get any connections use the adminpass insteed of the dj pass
also andy for just streaming u dont need to add port to the firewall list from the host well in most cases you need 2

almost in the new year
new things ahead also for iradio
Maybe a new option for iradio
Iradio Icecast but first things first

• 3 weeks later...

Hello how can i turn on the iradio for my members.

download upload install change settings in iradio settings in the system settings and thats it
you will need your own shoutcasthosting to get it to work
by djpass in the system settings of iradio use the admin pass insteed

the use of this hook is only for owned boards not hosting boards

• 3 weeks later...

Where can i get a djpass at cause i looked in the system settings and it doesn't give me it also where could i get a shoutcast at

you will need a shoutcast hosting for that 1
the dj pass is pass that u need to broadcast but its beter to use admin pass insteed of the dj pass
for shoutcast hostings search on google
but a vps would be cheaper then a shoutcast hosting
free onces are in this topic already

• 4 weeks later...

Is there an actual site with this visible ? Seems every "demo" site I goto its either no longer there, or its moved... it redirects you to another site, that is also moving... Thats alot of moving.. O_o...

But yeah.. Is there any site with this that is currently working? ( I just wanted to take a gander at it, and see how it goes...theres an item or or on it, that I dont want to show up.. but I could probably remove it myself... but would be easier with options to show or not show certain parts)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this to work getting bunch errors,does this work with 3.2.3 hosting boards :hmm:

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts, COUNT(DISTINCT(topic_id)) AS topics FROM posts p LEFT JOIN topics t ON ( p.topic_id=t.tid ) WHERE p.post_date>1331985907 AND p.queued<>1 AND t.forum_id IN (0,81,178,172,87,85,175,163,166,101,102,153,181,169,105,106,28,182,183)

When i remove your hook this error go away so why i'm getting this error when your hook is turn on...

• 2 weeks later...

Due to certain things going on in my life, all my products that I have created for IP.Board will be discontinued until further notice, I have recently acquired a forum software which has made me the Project Manager, which now requires all/most of my time to be spent developing it along side the other developers.

I will however try my best to continue to give support for my IP.Board products, but no further updates will be available.

I am not leaving IP.Board, I'm needing to concentrate on another project at this time.

I will try to get a compatible release of all my products out for IP.Board 3.3, but after that there will be no releases until further notice.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well your in luck, I have done a lot of work today with iRadio, I have near enough completed the Global Bar, make the actual look of both the global bar and board index panel look a bit nicer, I hope to have Beta 2 out very soon.

If anyone is interested, I am looking for beta testers for iRadio, if you are interested please sign up to http://community.itseco.co.uk and PM on there saying that you are interested, you will gain access to latest betas and builds of iRadio and other products we have in development.

We are proud to announce that iRadio 1.0.0 Beta 2 has now been released!

We are extremely proud to announce that we have now released iRadio 1.0.0 Beta 2, this release includes a few changes to how the hook looks and how it functions.

Two of the major changes include a brand new global bar, and a new and improved look and feel for the general radio panel, both the global bar and panel can be turned on and off from the iRadio AdminCP Settings.

For a full list of changes please visit the change log.