(M34) Auto PM X Posts

-RAW-

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: (M34) Auto PM X Posts

File Submitter: -RAW-

File Submitted: 13 Sep 2011

File Category: Integration

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

Description: Send personal messages to members when there post count reaches a certain level, setup as many messages as you want for different post counts.

Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.

%7Boption%7D %7Boption%7D %7Boption%7D %7Boption%7D %7Boption%7D

here to download this file

• 4 months later...

I would like to send a personal message to the new members without a post count, but when I set it to 0, I get an error. Is there a way to send a message to new members without adding a post count? Or, is there another hook that lets us send personal messages to new members about the rules of the board that doesn't require a post count? I want to get a PM message to them before they post on the board.

• 5 months later...

Should be fine with IPB 3.3.x.

Seems to be working on 3.3.4 THOUGH got an issue when using the Fast Reply Option (down below) and when quoting out of a previous made post. The PM send is like following :

Hi TestMember,<br /><br />You just reached 10 posts at Test Forum.<br /><br />Your new member sublevel is now <strong>Junior Member</strong> !<br /><br /><br />The Staff

Only by using the "reply to this topic" button on right top of the inital post, the PM is displayed like it should be.

Hi TestMember,,

You just reached 10 posts at Test Forum.

Your new member sublevel is now Junior Member !

The Staff

Any thoughts ? I made a fresh 3.3.4 installation on my test board.

• 3 months later...

Hey Mike, have upgrade to 3.3.4 and tested it. Received the message but it was garbled in html code....so something is not parsing the html as it should. How can we fix? Do you need any further detail? Thanks!

I'm going through each mod now to confirm compatibility with IPB 3.4.x. I'll take a look at this the same time. I've got an idea of the problem but a screenshot of the problem would really be helpful.

Archived