Few suggestions for tweaks to the profile page.

Andrej

1. "Rate the user" (the five stars). Is there any point having this functionality?

2. User Tools - Display Name History. I would like to see this as a small icon (hover on username to view it) beside the username / display name instead of the current placement. Clicking on it would display the pop-up.

3. Age and Birthday is uknown. Why show it in profile? Contact Information should not show either if theres nothing.

4. Blog / Gallery / Files tabs. If they don't have anything to show, the tabs should not be there in first place.

5. Posts and Topics tab should have a "View more" that should either load more content on the same page or redirect to the search user's content page.

:smile:

4. Blog / Gallery / Files tabs. If they don't have anything to show, the tabs should not be there in first place.

5. Posts and Topics tab should have a "View more" that should either load more content on the same page or redirect to the search user's content page.

:smile:

4 - Isn't possible in a resource friendly manner at present.

5 - I agree

I would also suggest removing the friend tab as the friends already been displayed at the overview page, and you could add a more link if theres alot of friends.

It's not the same thing unless you only have 5 or 10 friends. Look at my profile - look at the friends on the overview page, and then look at my friends tab.

It's not the same thing unless you only have 5 or 10 friends. Look at my profile - look at the friends on the overview page, and then look at my friends tab.

Well, there could be a "more" link or something that could display all friends in a pop-up like the forum followers list. :)

Its just a idea.

Archived