Download: Forum Runner - IP.Board For Your Mobile Device

ClemsonJeeper

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well today it decided to stop working.

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - /forums/forumrunner/request.php

this was doing new post from androids, the posts go through but the devices are not updated and sql tosses this error.
is there any support here?

sql_error_log_05_15_12.txt

I am getting errors. "The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict. I am running the latest software from IPB and forumrunner. any suggestions. here is the sql error log. maybe that could help.

this is exact error I am getting suddenly.
does the author visit here? tired of trying to reset password on forum runner site.

also this only happens on new posts.
replies are fine.

uninstall and reinstall did not help. what the end user sees after hitting posts is it sits there forever wih contacting remote site msg.
forever.
backup and refresh and the post is there.
  • 3 weeks later...

and by clicking it under Other apps still get a furl error and now this
Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/conserv/domains/theconservativevoices.com/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/adminOutput.php on line 703

and android phones (have not tested others yet) still get The remote Server sent an unknown response. could be result of forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict.

IOW the same stuff + more then last version did.

ip 3.3.3, centos 6.2 64bit, php 5.4.4, apache 2.4.2, apc 3.1.10, tested with sphinx on and off.

removed again today.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

doesn't work on 3.4

yup

when I asked about it this was response

We need access to the 3.4 code to update the app. If you want to submit a support ticket to support AT forumrunner.net with ftp information, we can work on debugging the issue.

http://www.forumrunner.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7594

an app developer doesn't have access to the code the app is built for?
nice.
as far as using my forums to develop your apps.....I'll pass.

not going to happen, will remove

• 3 weeks later...

Archived