Download: 3D jQuery Featured Articles Slider

Enkidu

I'm not going to buy the premium version of something that I can't get the free version to work. :tongue: I would have to assume that I would face the same problems.

They are totally different. It is not as if the free version is a lite ans stripped version of the premium one. Besides, it is only $2 ... not even the price of a beer :P
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, Enkidu.

What do I need to change in order to have the next and previous navigation arrows always appear? I'm thinking the change needs to be made in the jquery.nivo.slider.pack.js file, but not 100% sure. I've tried a few things, but no luck. Can this possibly be CSS?

• 1 month later...

Probably i made everything wrong whats possible but i want to add the Slider on top of my articles.html.

Well, this is what i have done and its, what a surprise, not working at all. This is my whole articles.html

{ccs special_tag="navigation"}
<div class='ipsLayout ipsLayout_withright ipsLayout_largeright'>
    <div class='ipsLayout_right'>
        {parse block="recent_articles"}
		{parse block="portal_mini_calendar"}
        {parse block="recent_comments"}
    </div>
    <div class='ipsLayout_content'>
		<head>
				<link rel="stylesheet" href="{parse block="ipcontent_files"}/assets/themes/orman/orman.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
				<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
				<script type="text/javascript" src="{parse block="ipcontent_files"}/assets/jquery.nivo.slider.pack.js"></script>
		</head>
				<body>
				<div id="wrapper">   
				{parse block="Enkidu3DImageSlider"}
				</div>
			</body>

{parse articles}
    </div>
</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
if ( $('nav_home') ) { $('nav_home').addClassName('active'); }
//]]>
</script>

Probably i made everything wrong whats possible but i want to add the Slider on top of my articles.html.

Well, this is what i have done and its, what a surprise, not working at all. This is my whole articles.html

{ccs special_tag="navigation"}
<div class='ipsLayout ipsLayout_withright ipsLayout_largeright'>
    <div class='ipsLayout_right'>
        {parse block="recent_articles"}
		{parse block="portal_mini_calendar"}
        {parse block="recent_comments"}
    </div>
    <div class='ipsLayout_content'>
		<head>
				<link rel="stylesheet" href="{parse block="ipcontent_files"}/assets/themes/orman/orman.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
				<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
				<script type="text/javascript" src="{parse block="ipcontent_files"}/assets/jquery.nivo.slider.pack.js"></script>
		</head>
				<body>
				<div id="wrapper">   
				{parse block="Enkidu3DImageSlider"}
				</div>
			</body>

{parse articles}
    </div>
</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
if ( $('nav_home') ) { $('nav_home').addClassName('active'); }