You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

Deluxe by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

Tom, just letting ya know that I sent ya another PM regarding another issue I have.

It's regarding Deluxe making ghost reposts of previous posts before showing the latest one when using the quick reply. Don't know if this was already stated though and haven't looked back in the thread due to rushing off to work. If anyone has had this or such and know how to fix it, let me know. I don't want to keep bothering Tom about this if he has other things to do.

Thanks again.

If I wanted to change the topic icons can I just change the images or is there some CSS that needs changing.

If you want to change what they say you'll need to edit the html in boardIndexTemplate.

If you want to edit the styles, they are in tctc91_general.css :)

Tom, just letting ya know that I sent ya another PM regarding another issue I have.

It's regarding Deluxe making ghost reposts of previous posts before showing the latest one when using the quick reply. Don't know if this was already stated though and haven't looked back in the thread due to rushing off to work. If anyone has had this or such and know how to fix it, let me know. I don't want to keep bothering Tom about this if he has other things to do.

Thanks again.

That's a strange one. I'll take a look and see if I can replicate it myself.

How do I make it so the forum descriptions show up?

You need to restore the default topic view. There's an option for this in the settings page.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found a solution for the gallery miss positioning of the check-box's. Could somebody verify that it work without negative side effects. It seem like this "error" is a negative side effect it's self.

changes made on ipgallery.css
1. change this

input[type="checkbox"].albumModBox {

position: absolute !important;

z-index:9999;

margin: 90px 0px 0px 90px !important;

}

to

left: 0px;

}

2. change this

ul.wrap li {

width: 100px;

min-height: 140px;

vertical-align: top;

}

to

ul.wrap li {

position: relative;

}

I have attached an image with the result.

I also found a solution for the blog titles (only had the long title problem there). The only problem is, that I don't know where to place it best. At the moment I placed it in the ipblog.css cause I could see the problem there, but I think that this is an global problem so I have to ask where to place it for global use.

h2.ipsType_pagetitle, h1.ipsType_pagetitle {line-height:1em;}

Long title seems to be difficult for Deluxe.

post-184544-0-31568200-1318111883_thumb.

How could I fix this?

That's just a line height issue. I'll fix that when I update the skin to 3.2.3.

i've not upgraded to 3.2.3 yet, but if when i do, does anyone know if this skin will be upgraded, does it need to be, or will it works?

thanks!

If you update now then you may find that there will be some problems with the skin. I'll be updating the skins over the next few days :)

I also found a solution for the blog titles (only had the long title problem there). The only problem is, that I don't know where to place it best. At the moment I placed it in the ipblog.css cause I could see the problem there, but I think that this is an global problem so I have to ask where to place it for global use.

h2.ipsType_pagetitle, h1.ipsType_pagetitle {line-height:1em;}

I havn't looked into the problem yet but I suspect that it probably is a global problem. It is also a line height issue so the fix will be very simple.

That's just a line height issue. I'll fix that when I update the skin to 3.2.3. If you update now then you may find that there will be some problems with the skin. I'll be updating the skins over the next few days :smile:

I'm waiting for fixes on Blog Title Position and Gallery Check-box positions from past few weeks. Any ETA then? Thanks!

I'm waiting for fixes on Blog Title Position and Gallery Check-box positions from past few weeks. Any ETA then? Thanks!

I'm starting the upgrades to 3.2.3 within the next few days so I'll be fixing any remaining bugs during the upgrade. No exact ETA at the moment I'm afraid. I'll keep the threads updated once I've started the updates and what my progress is like.

I'm starting the upgrades to 3.2.3 within the next few days so I'll be fixing any remaining bugs during the upgrade. No exact ETA at the moment I'm afraid. I'll keep the threads updated once I've started the updates and what my progress is like.

Thanks for your update. I'll postpone my customization until then.

Thanks for this. There's still a problem with image attachments. See the attached image. The dotted line is in the way when there's an image attachment and where it say's "Posted 23 minutes ago is clashing with the signature.

Pulse that I also bought suffers similar problems.

3DKiwi

Hi -

Wow, such a beautiful skin design.

I notice that some of your other skins are compatible with chat and ipcontent. I have read your posts stating that your will provide support for your current skins but do you have any plans to add support for chat and ipcontent for Deluxe?

Thanks,

Brian

• 1 month later...

Hiya Tom! I'm experiencing some problems again with these theme on my site. Here is a list of what's going on:

- Navigation images at the top of the page are out of place in the "blogs" section
- Check boxes in the "gallery" are not aligned again (like the last issue I had with it)
- Color changer at the top of the screen doesn't appear no more

So far, this is all that I've found thus far wrong on my site with the skin update.

I have found a solution for the gallery miss positioning of the check-box's. Could somebody verify that it work without negative side effects. It seem like this "error" is a negative side effect it's self.

changes made on ipgallery.css

1. change this

}

to

left: 0px;

}

2. change this

ul.wrap li {

}

to

ul.wrap li {

position: relative;

}

I have attached an image with the result.

I've written her how to fix the misalignment of the gallery check boxes.
I've asked my self why the color chooser is gone a few days ago but forgot to report it.

I've written her how to fix the misalignment of the gallery check boxes.

I've asked my self why the color chooser is gone a few days ago but forgot to report it.

Ah! Thank you so much. Now I just wished I could find out why my blogs section is acting up and also if Tom can find a solution to the missing color selector.

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm what Mukrakiiish is seeing.
Version 3.2.2 had a nice bounding box:
post-200663-0-48333200-1325776751_thumb.
but 3.2.3 does not. (Makes it look kinda naked...)
post-200663-0-62369100-1325776753_thumb.

I am also for some reason having a hard time to get the forum descriptions showing/popping up.
I had this before, and clearing caches worked for me, but this time round, I do not even see the code in the source page.
I have tried switching options on/off to no avail. Even the 3.2.2 version does not show them. (I installed the older version to compare the display, hoping I would spot the difference. Works nicely with the same set of configuration, just two copies. :)

Anyone have any pointers where I need to go look?