Deluxe by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found a small problem. When viewing the style on my iPad in the top left corner the following text appears, content="width=device-width">. This doesnt appear with the default style, attached a screenshot so you can see it.

Woops. Sorry about that.

Go to acp -> look & feel -> manage templates & css -> Templates -> globalTemplate

Find:

<if test="isLargeTouch:|:$this->registry->output->isLargeTouchDevice()">

<meta name="viewport" content="width=1024px; initial-scale=1.0;">content="width=device-width;">

</if>

<if test="isSmallTouch:|:$this->registry->output->isSmallTouchDevice()">

<meta name="viewport" content="width=1024px">

</if>

Replace With:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width;">

</if>

</if>

Nice skin... will purchase ...just was on demo site and see problems with color picker. Was like guest ... just tested color picker and should change some colors but could not. Use IE9

regards

bosss

What colors aren't changing? The ones that are meant to change change for me on my schools pc using ie 6 or 7 :P.

What colors aren't changing? The ones that are meant to change change for me on my schools pc using ie 6 or 7 :tongue:.

I tested the skin in IE7 so I know it works fine on that, but I'm very surprised it works in IE6 :o

Sometimes the colour picker plugin can be a little temperamental, (ie - when you're choosing a colour and you mouse off the colour picker, it carries on following your mouse around the page). Nothing I can do about that. It happens in the original script as well. Just needs a refresh to fix it.

Woops. Sorry about that.

Find:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=1024px; initial-scale=1.0;">content="width=device-width;">

</if>

</if>

Replace With:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width;">

</if>

</if>

Works perfectly, thanks.

Sorry :sad:

It's now at a level where there's absolutely no incentive for any serious designer or developer to try and start a business.

A very sad loss imho Tom but of course you have to look after yourself, no-one else will ;)
I wish you every success in whatever your next venture may be, IPB skinning comunnity is losing a true gent

John :D

Sorry :sad:

It's now at a level where there's absolutely no incentive for any serious designer or developer to try and start a business.

Or in other words, what he's trying to say is, "Social Networks."

I am waiting patiently until the "next big thing" comes a long and "social networks" become a thing of the past.

The new skin looks beautiful, Tom, I wish you had made a dark version. :wink: I'm sure if when I buy it I'll figure it out, eh, mate?

Or in other words, what he's trying to say is, "Social Networks."

I am waiting patiently until the "next big thing" comes a long and "social networks" become a thing of the past.

The new skin looks beautiful, Tom, I wish you had made a dark version. :wink: I'm sure [s]if[/s] when I buy it I'll figure it out, eh, mate?

If you have knowledge of CSS, then it will be fairly easy to convert this to a dark skin.

I think 99% of the custom images are transparent so you can change the colours in the CSS and not have to worry about image editing.

Archived