Download: (SOS32) Show Forums Moderators

Adriano Faria

Slight problem on index page i'm getting that at top of the site on every skin except on default skin

Adriano, the group color isn't shown.

Salvo, just installed a fresh 3.2.1 board and no problem detected:

%7Boption%7D

No problem on my 3.2.0 online test board as well.

Planetby, this is one of those hooks that can happen some problem in specific skins. Since there is no hook point after forum description, this hook searchs for texts and 'prints' the moderators after it... Just for a quick test, I installed 3 skin on my fresh 3.2.1 test board and the hook worked in all of them. Screens:

(above, default skin).

Skin Paradox:

%7Boption%7D

Two coluns 3.2:

%7Boption%7D

Xbox 320:

%7Boption%7D

As you can see, works in all of them.

If those skins are free, can you show the links ? I can see if exists the text this hook searchs for; probably not, otherwise it would work.

If those skins are free, can you show the links ? I can see if exists the text this hook searchs for; probably not, otherwise it would work.

They are all paid skins m8 and I wasn't complaing just pointing out incase others have the same happen, obviously it is to do with the skins as on default it works perfectly

For some reason this hook does not work on my forums. (3.2.1). I do not see any text under the forums letting people know who the mods/admins are.

Once you've uploaded the hook, did you enable the setting for the hook from Admin cp>>System Settings>>>Hoooks>>>(SOS32) Show Forums Moderators?
You'll have 3 options: the first is to enable the setting on board index and subforums.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived